WhenHub (WHEN) ICO Review – ICO Token News
WhenHub proposes to build a mobile app for connecting consumers to experts of all kinds via two-way video streams, text, audio, or in person. The app will be part of a larger service ecosystem called the WhenHub Interface Network (WIN) (Patent Pending). The service will use dAPPS (distributed apps) running on the Ethereum blockchain to create secure microcontracts – that can be as short as 15 minutes – as well as to provide frictionless billing and payment service. At the end of each micro-contract, payment in the form of WHEN Tokens will be automatically transferred to the expert. No paperwork or billing is involved. Users buy WHEN Tokens using a credit card or with Bitcoins at an online exchange via the WhenHub Interface app. The tokens are used within the app to pay experts for their time. For privacy, your phone number and address are not shared with experts.
The WhenHub Interface app will use the existing commercial WhenHub API for scheduling and geofencing features. WhenSense is our proposed technology for allowing third-party sites to host ads about our participating experts’ availability and share in the income from completed contracts. Site owners paste our HTML code into their site to participate.
WhenHub is building the WhenHub Interface Network (WIN) platform to solve the under-utilization problem of independent workers by seamlessly addressing discovery, availability, trust, interaction and payment. Using WIN, people seeking Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) can find them, determine a time slot for interacting with them, verify their reputation, interact with them, and finally pay for the SME’s time, without friction and with the convenience of a mobile application.
WIN is being created by extending WhenHub’s existing Application Programming Interface (API), “Studio” web application, “Approach” mobile application, and adding additional application components to enable access via digital utility tokens called “WHEN Tokens.” WIN is not a single application, but an ecosystem that uses blockchain-based smart contracts to create innovative ways in which independent workers and customers can connect for business transactions. The ICO countdown has already begun for this project to generate finance.
Why is the WhenHub Interface Network a Good Solution?
For the SME (Seller)
- Monetizes time that would otherwise be unbillable.
- Helps determine what price the market will bear for their knowledge (using auction).
- Acts as a lead generation system for potentially larger project opportunities.
- Enables scheduling of time in parallel with other work that can be temporarily put aside, thus maximizing income potential.
- Unlocks ability to interface with customers across time zones for monetization during non-business hours
For the Customer (Buyer)
- Enables people to interface with reputable, trustworthy SMEs at time of need.
- Eliminates time wasted from contacting experts to see if one is available to help at a budget that Customer can afford.
- Doesn’t force payment for a larger amount of time when short consultation is desired.
- Allows quick consultation with SMEs on topics that would be out of reach using existing methods (example: interior designer, nutritionist, fashion advisor).
- Feels secure knowing that SME will provide good advice or risk reputation and loss of presence on a network.
For both SME (Seller) & Customer (Buyer)
- . Eliminates payment friction and hassle of accounts payable/receivable.
- Facilitates cross-border transactions without currency concerns.
- Eliminates wasted time since neither party wants to forfeit funds escrowed in a smart contract for a no-show.
For the Publisher
- Provides an additional, potentially more profitable means to monetize content than Google Adsense.
- Exposes site audience to SMEs thus increasing the value of the site.
WhenHub Interface Network (WIN)
The WhenHub Interface Network is part technology, part ecosystem. It consists of the Interface mobile app, the InterfaceHub web directory, hundreds of WhenSense websites, and Partner companies providing verification services for WIN. Each of these is explained in more detail on subsequent pages.
Interface Mobile App
The Interface Mobile App is the primary means for users to add availability time slots and interface with other users during scheduled time slots. It also has a built-in wallet with support for popular exchanges. This makes it easy for users unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies to add WHEN ICO tokens for transactions
InterfaceHub is a new website WhenHub will create at interface whenhub.com. The site will aggregate all availability listings created using the Interface mobile app.
WhenSense (Patent Pending) is WhenHub’s proprietary technology that makes it possible to connect people in real-time based on a website listing of their availability.
WhenHub will introduce an ERC20-compliant utility token called the “WHEN Token” that will be used on the WhenHub Interface Network (WIN). Our goal is to develop a network effect for WIN by providing users with WHEN Token rewards as they increase their participation on the network. The detailed token economics for this will be developed over the next several months to ensure there is a balance between supply and demand for WHEN Tokens. These efforts may not be successful in achieving the desired balance.
- Nik Kalyani Co-founder/Chief Technology OfficerNik Kalyani is a veteran technology entrepreneur with multiple successful startups. His latest success was as co-founder of DNN SOFTWARE , an Open Source CMS venture-funded company that was acquired in August 2017 by ESW CAPITAL, an Austin-based Enterprise Software management company
- Scott Adams Co-founder/Chief Strategy OfficerScott Adams is the creator of DILBERT, one of the most popular comic strips of all time. Dilbert appears in over 2,000 newspapers, in 57 countries. His bestsellers include The Dilbert Principle, Dogbert’s Top Secret Management Handbook, and How To Fail At Almost Everything And Still Win Big. His latest book is Win Bigly
- Quin Harker Co-founder/Chief Executive OfficerQuin Harker has over 20 years of experience in the global mobility and transportation industry. Throughout his career he has achieved Master Club Perfomance recognition in service to Fortune 500 clients and industry leading organizations throughout Silicon Valley.
- Jonathan Sheely Chief Architect
- Cornelius Kruger Mobile Engineer
- Traci Fong Web Developer
- Bridget Cash Content Specialist/QA Tester (Part-time)
- Michele Hyndman Marketing Specialist (Part-time)
- Ralph Williams UX Engineer (Part-time)
- Kevin Kennis Blockchain Engineer, BitGo (Advisor)
- Brian Klenke Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton (Advisors)
- Navin Nagiah Entrepreneur in Residence, Sierra Ventures (Advisors)
- 1WhenHub Interface App Beta
Q1 2018 – COMPLETED
Complete development and release the first Beta of WhenHub Interface mobile app.
- 2WIN Process Patent
Q1 2018 – COMPLETED
Patent for WIN Process was filed by WhenHub attorneys from the firm DLA Piper.
- 3Launch ICO
Q1 2018 – COMPLETED
Transitioned from SAFT to ICO upon completion and release of the mobile app.
- 4Exchange Listing
List WHEN Token on two exchanges.
- 5Mobile App Beta 2
Scheduled Interfaces with improved search.
- 6WhenSense + Mobile App Beta 3
WhenSense initial implementation with time slot bidding.
- 7Finish ICO
Close ICO and burn any coins remaining from ICO pool.
- 8Mobile App Beta 4
Multi-caller Interfaces with recording.
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Crowd Machine (CMCT)Read More
Crowd Machine seeks to promote decentralized apps more broadly along with its Ethereum blockchain technology.it will help users in a movement of supporting and powering applications in a decentralized fashion. This platform seeks to create “Crowd App Studio” as its fourth and final product of this project. It is developed to be the ecosystem that will take CMCT tokens as a mode of payment.