WeiCrowd (WEIS) ICO Review – ICO Token News
WeiCrowd, as a platform, is a powerhouse of data intelligence and human insights, which aims to address these key challenges of the Token economy. As a Token Marketplace, it’s backed by its own Exchange and Incubator. It aims to own one of the largest token databases and employs Big Data-AI, ML and Human Insights for near real-time analysis. It’s a First of its kind unified platform for the Token economy. Token Data on WeiCrowd is obtained from a voluntary listing, blockchain explorers, and crowdsourcing. It has Seven Key Modules – WeiLauncher, WeiFolio, WeiCubator, WeiX, WeiScrow, WeiCap, and WeiScore.
- WeiLauncheris a fully automated platform for launching and managing Token Sales. Launch a Crowd Sale in few quick steps and manage the entire process seamlessly.
Key Features: Smart Contract Automation, Bounty Automation, Token Management Panel, ICO Sales Analytics, Expert Panel and Interactive White Paper Module.
- WeiFolio is a Cryptofolio management tool. Manage risk through real-time insights and enjoy a hassle-free multi-token Folio Manager. Get an edge over the average market speed and intelligence.
Key Features: Folio management and analytics, Near Real-Time Token Alerts, Live market Feed, and Exclusive privileges.
- WeiCubator is a blockchain project accelerator, It is a center of excellence for quality blockchain talent and expertise. It is globally accessible across time zones and languages.
Key Features: A physical hub built of a team of participating developers, Token marketing experts, consultants and an active reserve of global support executives.
- WeiX is WeiCrowd’s own Exchange. It is a new generation crypto to crypto exchanges driven through a proprietary algorithm and hybrid architecture. It aims to address the liquidity issue of low volume Tokens. All successful Tokens on the WeiCrowd platform are pre-listed on WeiX Exchange.
Key Features: A crypto to crypto exchange, Open for Crowdsale ICO Tokens, Liquid and Economical.
- WeiScrow is a decentralized escrow, where crowdsale funds are held through a secure cold storage. It is designed to prevent total loss and discourage crowdsale scams. A release of the fund is tied to the project’s roadmap.
Key Features: The Project Roadmap is built into the crowdsale Smart Contract. The release of funds based on milestones achieved is triggered upon approval by the consensus of token holders and experts.
- WeiCapis a supplementary softcap fund for crowdsale that are just fractions away from meeting the funding goal. Good projects should not fail in round downs or missed fractions.
Key Features: Any crowdsale that has met 90% of its Softcap, but failed to meet 100% of it will be given a chance to succeed by WeiCap filling in for the 10% deficit. This deficit fulfillment is subject to community consensus.
- WeiScore is the platform algorithm which ensures Token quality and crowdsale success on the WeiCrowd Platform.
Key Features: It is composed of 60+ factors and driven by Big Data, AI, ML and acute human insights.
The WeiCrowd Business Model
We expect Tokens looking for End to End services to sign up with us. Global Startups looking to raise funds at an affordable cost and aiming to hit the market early are ideal candidates. WeiCrowd will derive its profits by enabling end to end Token services and WeiCubator Services. The platform will retain a 2-6% success fee of total funds raised, plus 2-6% in Token. (Percentages will vary as per actual Terms and conditions for each Token based of its category and funding goal). Weicrowd expects 10-30 ICOs on-boarded every month. Over the time, WeiCrowd will hold a portfolio of best of breed tokens that will drive the Top 300 Token Volume in terms of Market Cap. The platform will provide APIs and White label options to Startups, who want such options for their sites. WeiCubators as a strategic asset will be the key driver of the ecosystem and value of WEIS. WeiCubators may allow external parties to use its services in lieu of WEIS.
WeiFolio (Token Buyers)
Best of Breed Tokens, Smart Folio Manager, Premium Services – Auto Buy/Sell, Auto Swap
- Token Quality/Safety: Buy best of breed Tokens, vetted by WeiScore and the community. Use WeiScore, along with your individual risk appetite to make the best buy or sell decisions.
- Community Rights: Use your community vote to help launch the best Token campaigns. A great WeiScore and your vote mean a great project. Use this right for WeiScrow and WeiCap.
- Discounted Tokens: When you buy a Token on WeiCrowd, pay 5 % less by using the native WeiCrowd Token (WEIS). 5% of your Total contribution amount is discounted with an equivalent in WEIS.
- Multi-Token Folio Manager: A free Folio manager to manage and track all your ERC20 and other Blockchain Tokens at one place.
- Auto Buy/Sell: Set your parameters and the system buys/sells or reserves the Tokens of your choice for execution.
- Auto Swap: Convert the coins by swapping it with one of your choices without having to pay for a high conversion fee.
The ICO countdown has already begun for this project! If you are interested to invest in ICOs then this project is one of the ideal ICO options for you.
- Ravi Chamria Co Founder/All Things Technology
- Tapash Sinha Co Founder/All Things Marketing
- Ed Rowland Head -Crypto Analytics
- Paul Kirch Head - Market Research
- Abhinav Garg Blockchain Developer
- Amit Pathak Digital Marketing
- Shringarica Chandel Sr. Business Analyst
- Supriya Nigam Social Media Manager
- Sankalp Sharma Blockchain Architect
- Nitesh Sharma Solutions Consultant - Blockchain & ERP
- Lakshay Gaur Blockchain Develope
- Ashish Vishwakarma Solutions Architect
- 1October 2017
- 2January 2018
- 3February 2018
WeiX Exchange Beta
- 427th February 2018
WeiCrowd Launched (Singapore Blockchain summit 2018)
- 515th May 2018
Crowdsale Sale Starts
- 6June 2018
- 7September 2018
WeiScrow & WeiCap MVP
- 8May 2019 or Earlier
WeiCrowd Release 1.0
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Word of Mouth Pro (WMPRO)Read More
The TGE model generates positive network effects that can vitalize and strengthen the application that requires numerous users (or operational nodes). The platforms decentralized applications will feature significant network effects wherein the user experience for each user improves upon the inclusion of additional users. The process will generate a large user base that will sustain the operation, security, and vitality of the decentralized network.
CLEARS (CLRS)Read More
CLEARS provides a unique KYC certificate stored inside the blockchain. Security is guaranteed from end to end, no data is shared by CLEARS. Data is only matched and validated. It Identifies every customer after the first KYC is completed. A unique hash is stored inside the Ethereum blockchain to guarantee the integrity of the data.
GOeureka (GO)Read More
The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength (~15%–25%), independent brands face OTA commissions as high as 30% of the room fee
DAOX (DXC)Read More
The DXC is a ERC20 utility token that is a functional part of the Fundraising DAO protocol. It also enables all the interactions in the Daox ecosystem, provides access to the Daox Platform services and discounts. It has a built-in functionality to be easily integrated with third party services.
Qravity (QCORead More
The Qravity platform is a decentralized digital content development and distribution platform with integrated project management tools, including asset production and approval, file sharing, and messaging for community and team communication. Project team members use these features according to their role. For example, founders can use the platform to direct their creative teams, while creators can track their progress and stakes.