Ternio (TERN) ICO Review – ICO Token News
What is Ternio?
Ternio means “A Serious of Tree” which represents all three aspects of the digital advertising ecosystem: User, Publisher, Advertiser. Taking these three aspects of digital advertising into account, the blockchain powered utility token not just revolutionizes the ad world but also improves the transaction efficiency among all parties engaged in digital advertising.
It allows for a decentralized and verifiable asset that helps in strengthening advertisers to verify spending through each intermediary and facilitates publishers with the guarantee and assurance of getting paid on delivery.
Thus, by providing advertisers with what they pay for and not letting advertisers wait for months to collect, Ternio stands in the forefront of a new digital advertising revolution.
Problems faced by the digital advertising industry today
- Lengthy payment models
- Lack of transparency
- Domain fraud
- Bot traffic
Ternio (TERN) benefits and features
Ternio stand apart from other conventional advertising platforms with the following features:
- It solves the blockchain scalability issue existing in the digital advertising ecosystem. This issue was previously a major hurdle in preventing broader adoption.
- It is the first to guarantee Net0 payments for all parts of the ad supply chain as a standard.
- It is the first to offer a blockchain solution for all programmatic digital ad protocols.
- It uses Ternio blockchain technology (similar to other token such as REMME, Luckbox, BunnyToken, ODEM, Requitix) to control scalability issues within the programmatic advertising industry.
- It plans to promote early adoption with advertisers, ad agencies, finance and ad technology companies.
- It comes built-in with multiple fraud prevention mechanism
Benefits for publishers
- Advertisers and publishers can connect with each other via the Ternio Advertising Exchange.
- They can complete instant payments on impression delivery.
- They do not need to pay banking fees to collect payment.
- They get guaranteed payments for each transaction.
Benefits for Advertisers
- It uses smart contracts in Lexicon through the ad supply chain to ascertain that campaign requirements are met.
- It eliminates discrepancies exploiting a decentralized, transparent, immutable, and trusted data platform.
- It makes available, easy-to-access audit reporting.
- It eliminates domain fraud.
- It prevents user fraud.
Ternio token functions
Abbreviated as TERN, the TERN holders can use it as a primary method of exchange on the platform.
- Publishers and all other companies in the ad supply chain obtain TERN tokens through transactions of selling their traffic to advertisers by exchanging the value of TERN.
- Recipients can make use of the ICO token to cash out in exchange for tangible currency.
- Advertisers can use it to transact with publishers directly through the Termo Advertising Exchange or any other platform that uses this token for transactions.
- You can hold TERN tokens in your wallet and treat them like any digital currency.
- The predefined hard cap goal of USD25,000,000 is reached.
- The designated sale will close on May 31, 2018.
- Public sale opens on June 1st until June 15th.
- There will be a whitelist for a maximum of 20.000 people.
- Only accredited investors from the USA are allowed, so no non-accredited USA investors.
Ternio has decided to sell its token at a fixed price of USD0.10. Out of the total supply of TERN tokens:
- 49% held for the public crowd sale.
- 5% for founding developers.
- 15% for Ternio reserve.
- 30% for founding team.
- 1% for advisors.
Use of funds raised through token sale
Ternio will use the acquired funds in the following ways:
- 19% for operational.
- 33% for marketing.
- 24% for staffing.
- 14% for R&D.
- 10% for legal.
What is the Ternio Block Card?
Expected to be launched in October 2018, the Ternio Block Card is crafted and created to make transactions of payments to publishers easy and hassle-free. It is in fact a physical VISA/MasterCard card and allows for hassle-free and instant transactions.
The Block card, instead of transferring funds to a publisher’s digital wallet, bank account, PayPal, or other mechanism, will enable them to have direct access to funds they earned the previous day and make them easy to know how to invest in ICOs.
Everything looks fine, but Ternio must be aware that there are several other companies revolving around the concept of advertising with blockchain solutions. Though it does claim to bring something different for its users, time will decide.
- DANIEL GOULDMAN
- IAN KANE
- BRYANT MARONEY
- MARY KEANE-DAWSON(CEO OF TRUTH AGENCY)
- PATRIK SUNDBERG(FORMER VP GOLDMAN SACHS)
- JORY DES JARDINS(FOUNDER OF BLOGHER)
- ANTTI PASILA(CEO OF KIOSKED)
- DENISE LAUSSADE(DIRECTOR OF
- DIDIER MARTIN(HEAD ARCHITECT AT INTERBLOCKCHAIN)
- JARED POLITES(HEAD OF MARKETING AT
CRYPTO MEDIA GROUP)
Pre sale begins
- 204.2018Public Token Sale
- 307.20183rd party cross-chain communication
User verification system
- 411.2018Fiat Token Exchange
Block card issued
- 501.2019Ternio Ad Exchange
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Smart Advertisement Transaction Token (SaTT)Read More
The SaTT Smart Contract works in a decentralized and distributed manner. The blockchain will include all current offers that allow any API or platform to perform operations, whether creating as part of an adbuilder, posting to make an ad directory, or as an oracle, for example by providing the necessary statistics to validate and quantify the transaction.
Triwer (TRW)Read More
The Triwer Contract is an Ethereum ERC20 smart contract that can be duplicated and used by various parties to orchestrate different commitments to the delivery process, including insurance, payment terms and a shipping escrow on the distributed ledger. The principle contract between shipper, carrier and receiver will be booked and formalized on the main Ethereum Blockchain. However intermediate transactions, tracking features, content and pricing data can be stored and verified in an associated side-chain operating on the Triwer Protocol in order to keep costs low and provide greater privacy of sensitive information. When a delivery order is placed, a smart contract is initiated which includes a hash sum signature of the delivery information, including shipper and receiver details, carriers, insurers, items being delivered, weight, dimensions, HS codes, intermediary data etc. The principle items are validated through the Blockchain and transferred to the Triwer sidechain until completion, which will occur upon delivery, and if all waypoint validations are affirmed, the contract will be executed.
Guarium (GUAR)Read More
We are aware of the fact how many people are involved in the construction of the entire e-Commerce Automation system. From the very beginning we have caferully planned how the tokens will be distributed to particular groups of people taking part in the project implementation and what quantities it will involve. We mainly wanted to appreciate the huge role of early investors who were the first to purchase GuarCoin tokens in the Pre ICO phase.
ARROUND (ARR)Read More
The ARROUND platform provides a new advertising environment, which is active and adaptive to each consumer. The advertiser gets an opportunity to establish a deeper personal connection with the target audience, increasing the number of leads and conversions. If the user allows, it will be possible to access them again in the future (subscription, advertiser group, etc.). Personal offers have a better conversion rate, and advertising on the ARROUND platform is much cheaper than on traditional media services due to the blockchain that eliminates the middle-man. When conducting BTL campaigns in the ARROUND system, advertisers are freed from the extra expenses related to logistics, production and the replacement of POS materials, including expenses Server Holders Users Brands & Advertisers Advertising & Creative Agencies Application Developers Device Developers Computing Power Software Hardware Content Advertising budgets Attention Tokenization 17 on promoters, instructors and supervisors. Reducing the number of people in the chain keeps costs lower and reduces human error.
Verasity (VRA)Read More
Verasity utilizes a custom built online video platform which partners with Akamai, a leading global CDN network. Using a CDN guarantees high playback quality, with low buffering, on a global scale. It also enables all content to be securely hosted, stored and managed on Verasity servers. Reliable video delivery using a scaled and trusted network such as Akamai guarantees superior user playback experience which is critical for mass adoption.
Papyrus (PPR)Read More
Papyrus creates transparency for advertiser stakeholders. By tamper-proof storing of all smart contracts and event logs inside a blockchain and secured decentralized storage, it will be impossible to use corruption schemes within long intermediary chains of ad buying. In the Papyrus ecosystem, advertiser stakeholders will be able to verify directly how ad budgets are spent and to perform in-depth audits of third parties as needed.