SkyChain (SCH) ICO Review – ICO Token News
SkyChain (SCH) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Every year, numerous patients die in the US as a result of the misdiagnosis of an ailment. This happens due to various issues in the medical industry such as problems in accessing medical data, lack of experience and knowledge of doctors, expensive equipment, complicated training tools, etc. In order to resolve this situation, SkyChain offers an advanced blockchain-based platform that can help doctors by providing training, hosting, and the utilization of high-quality medical neural networks.
In short, it is a distributed, open network project which is aimed at improving the medical industry by enabling the accurate diagnosis of patients and the prescription of effective treatments.
All about it
Skychain (SCH) is a blockchain-based open infrastructure project similar to Qbao, MiniApps, CLOUT, BunnyToken, Dimensions Network. Every member of the Skychain ecosystem will provide resources to create a product which is beyond any competitor. It enables any specialist or company to upload their data onto the system to help in resolving a particular task or medical issues. Skychain acts like a data marketplace where medical data providers can upload their data for the training of third-party neural networks.
1 – This ecosystem will prove beneficial for neural network developers as well as for medical data providers.
2 – It will allow medical data providers to connect with the SCH infrastructure so that they can upload their datasets in order to provide neural network training.
3 – The system will keep medical data in a closed loop, so that it cannot be downloaded by the developers to use them outside the SCH ecosystem.
4 – In this way, they ensure that data providers will receive rewards for using any neural network of their data sets.
Skychain is also beneficial in reducing the cost of medical neural network development that will ultimately lead to a high-quality neural network in the ecosystem. Moreover, it will provide a convenient tool for the development of neural networks to make the learning process faster and less expensive.
Advantages of using Skychain
Earn SCH coin for providing medical datasets: With the help of the closed-loop Skychain system, you can upload your medical datasets securely onto the system for the training of third-party neural networks. For this, you will receive an incentive for every neural network used for the training with your datasets.
Earn rewards for offering your computing power for use on the neural network: GPU mining of the cryptocurrency is not only beneficial for the society but also leads to great profits for you. You will receive rewards in the form of SCH coins for doing proof of work, proof of deep learning training, and inference of neural networks.
Design your own neural network: The researchers can design their own neural network by using the SCH neural network tool. This will help resources of the distributed network of the miners to become a faster supercomputer at a cost-effective rate of processing power.
Earn incentives on the use of your neural networks: If you have an excellent quality and highly-trained neural network, then upload it onto the Skychain network to help others. In this way, your data becomes available around the world and you will be rewarded when anyone accesses your neural network at the rate you have decided.
For accurate diagnosis
Skychain is comprised of hundreds of neural networks where doctors and patients will have the opportunity to analyze medical test results. In this way, they can ensure the most accurate diagnosis with a complete analysis and effective treatments.
What problems is Skychain is resolving?
This ecosystem will resolve the various problems of the medical industry. Today, laboratories and neural network creators have no unified infrastructure through which they can provide access to their development to the doctors. The Skychain will work like an App store for them that can be quickly accessed by any doctor to use the neural network.
The easy access of medical data for neural network training is another issue that comes with the developers. The Skychain allows data providers to upload their datasets in a closed-loop system which has the ability to teach third-party neural networks. The system will keep the data securely, as the property of their owners and neural network. It will also make sure that providers will receive the fees for using each of the neural networks. In this way, developers will feel motivated to upload their neural networks onto the system for the development of the SCH ecosystem.
Moreover, neural network developers require expensive equipment to train their artificial neural network and need to experiment with multiple neural network structures to select efficient solution for the problem.
The Skychain offers the SkyConstrucor builder tools, that allow researchers to develop their own artificial neural network on the system and pay for renting the computing resource with SCH coins. The system also enables the developer to train their neural networks by using different datasets uploaded onto the SCH from different providers. This will surely help them in providing the most accurate and efficient training for neural networks. SCH is capable of storing thousands of specialized neural networks developed by corporations and laboratories.
How is it different from other available options?
SCH is completely different from other blockchain projects like SONM, SIngularityNET, etc. The Skychain is designed to work on medical neural networks so that medical data providers can connect with the system and upload their datasets for neural network training.
Currently, there is no blockchain-based AI project in the medical industry.
About the ICO
- Start Date : December 18, 2017 (00:00 CET)
End Date January 7, 2018 (23:59 CET)
Main TOKEN SALE
- Start Date : February 26, 2018 (00:00 CET)
End Date : March 31, 2018 (23:59 CET)
- Purchase :1 SCH Token sold at USD1.00
- Supply Limit Of Tokens
Available For Sale : 30,000,000 SCH. All unsold tokens will be burned.
- Token Sale Target : 20,000,000 SCH
- Tokens Created (Hard Cap) : 36,000,000 SCH
- Sale Bonus : 50% During Pre-Sale (2,000,000 SCH available)
- Min Cap (Main Sale) in Tokens : 10,000,000 SCH USD10,000,000)
- Token Price : USD1.00
- Ticker Symbol : SCH
- Accepted Cryptocurrencies : ETH, BTC
- Tech development : 25%
- Legal and Regulatory : 15%
- Business development : 15%
- Marketing : 20%
- Ecosystem Development : 25%
- Token Sale : 80%
- Team tokens : 10%
- Referral Program : 5%
- Partners % advisors : 5%
- Gennady Popov, Founder
- Ivan Svistunov, CTO
The Skychain ICO is being developed to change the medical industry through neural networks, by making them available all around the world. In this way, every participant of the system can reap the benefits from the neural network data by earning rewards.
- Gennady Popov(Founder) 10 years of experience as a programmer. Automation of medical laboratories, automatic recognition of images with MRI and CT for machine detection of pathologies of organs and joints.
- Ivan Svistunov(Chief technology officer) Programmer since 2010, an architect of industrial software products in the field of BigData, Highload and cryptography (WSS Docs) using the “private blockchain” technologies (WSS Docs Storage).
- Alexander Kuzmin(Chief operating officer) Scientific projects in the field of artificial intelligence in multi-agent systems and artificial neural networks. Analytical projects in the field of innovative technologies.
- Egor Chertov(Community Manager) 6 years experience in the field of search engine optimization and website promotion. Worked as a web editor at Greenpeace Russia.
- Sergey Shumskiy(Deep Learning Advisor) PhD from Lebedev Phisical Institute, expert in machine learning and machine intelligence, co-founder of NeurOK, NeurOk Software, NeurOK Optics, IQmen Business Intelligence, Factbook.
- Andrey Reznik(Business adviser) Current partner of the Department of Assets and Business Estimation of international consulting company “Mazars”.
- 101.2017We develop Skychain’s key algorithms and solutions, design its architecture, and consult with the key market players.
- 212.2017We pre-sale our tokens at $0.5 per token. Hard-cap (2.000.000) reached!
- 302.2018We publish the Skychain MVP that contains the implementation details of Skychain’s key modules: the training loop with the Data Marketplace, and the blockchain loop with the AI Marketplace.
- 404.2018The main sale of our tokens at $1.25 per token goes on.
- 506.2018The Skychain infrastructure is fully built, and early participants connect to it: healthcare data providers, medical AI developers, and hospitals. The price of our token is expected to reach $2–3 at this stage.
- 612.2018Dozens of new participants, including hospitals, connect to the Skychain infrastructure. There are more and more neural networks and ready-made datasets in the Skychain ecosystem. Our token is expected to continue increasing in price at this stage.
- 706.2019All of our plans are completely realized and Skychain establishes itself as a leader in the medical AI market. Our token is expected to continue increasing in price at this stage.