ShopperCoin (SCO) ICO Review – ICO Token News
In the fast moving digital world trust is more valuable than currency. Every year millions of retailers spend in excess of $20 billion on programs to gain the loyalty of their customers. Currently, most of this investment is failing to provide an adequate ROI for many retailers. Competition is fierce in a loud and noisy marketplace. Done properly, loyalty programs will allow a business to stand out in the crowd.
Loyalty Programs are created to boost sales and keep customers satisfied for many years. Many brands fail to achieve this result mainly because their programs are isolated and unique to their brand discouraging most customers from taking full advantage of points they earn. The use of these valuable resources of human and financial capital also carries an opportunity cost if an existing loyalty program is ineffective.
Shoppercoin is a robust, transparent platform which will allow the secure exchange of SCO and enable low cost cross-border payments and micro transactions. It provides liquidity and assigns a universal, market-driven value to traditional loyalty points, empowering both merchants and consumers.
What is Shopper Coin?
ShopperCoin, a cryptocurrency that represents trust and loyalty, creates and promotes a singular, universal loyalty ecosystem. ShopperCoin creates a decentralized, unified customer loyalty ecosystem that uses blockchain technology as its backbone and SCO, the ShopperCoin digital asset, as its medium of exchange. SCO is given out by sellers to buyers to use anytime, anywhere they like.
ShopperCoin will be accepted by all merchants and partners of ShopperCoin network. Our multi-tiered innovations eliminate the current limitations and bottlenecks of traditional customer loyalty programs. With ShopperCoin, it is easier to understand loyalty schemes, redeem rewards points, and combine points from multiple offers for maximal redemption value.
Trust and loyalty are at the heart of every healthy relationship. ShopperCoin is creating an entire ecosystem that allows buyers and sellers to interact in a more meaningful and secure way using blockchain technology. Our loyalty ecosystem is centered on ShopperCoin, a cryptocurrency that represents trust and loyalty, issued by sellers to buyers with immediate benefits that can be used by customers anytime, anywhere they like. The ShopperCoin platform creates a 360 degree environment that will deliver consumers and retailers an immersive experience that finally realizes the potential of loyalty programs.
Logical Solution by Shopper Coin
ShopperCoin combines the essence of a loyalty points programs with a robust ecosystem that delivers a deeply personalized experience, real value and meaningful merchant engagement for customers, ShopperCoin regains credibility and trust from customers by leveraging blockchain technology, that simplifies the process of creating loyalty programs and sends, receives, shares and exchanges reward points in a very democratic way. Customers, brands and retailers can trust ShopperCoin to create real value for all parties in this symbiotic relationship.
Shoppercoin (SCO) Ecosystem
ShopperCoin is a new cryptocurrency, changes the entire game of loyalty programs by utilizing blockchain technology to overcome the historical drawbacks of traditional incentive programs. The ShopperCoin blockchain handles all the record keeping and allows the currency to be easily redeemed at participating vendors for products and services or simply exchanged for market value or into other cryptocurrencies. When this is combined with a user-friendly interface utilizing apps and gamification, a new level of enthusiasm will be created amongst customers to use and build new confidence and excitement for loyalty programs. The entire ecosystem will be secure in transparent so customers can feel that their time and efforts will bring them benefit while adding to the overall value of the entire
How It Works?
ShopperCoin works within the simple relationship and interactions between customers and retailers. Customers may come from either online or offline sources, from B2C or B2B segments, through direct purchase or gifts, individuals or corporate. Retailers represent the seller side of the business and they include online and offline entities, ecommerce and physical shops, brands as well as commodity sellers. An exchange and regulatory framework are other components that insure that business is transacted smoothly between all the parties.
ShopperCoin ecosystem consists of the following elements:
- ShopperCoin Wallet: A Decentralized QT Wallet for Windows, Mac and Linux for storing, sending, receiving and minting ShopperCoin
- ShopperCoin Mobile App: An interface where all the activities related to ShopperCoin take place.
- ShopperCoin BazaarTM: An online marketplace of participating merchant stores offering product and services which can be bought by customers using ShopperCoins.
- ShopperCoin RushHourTM: Shoppercoin RushHourTM Technology will allow merchants to run timely campaigns to bring footfall to their stores by publishing limited-time offers to customers using our geo targeting feature enabling merchants to send offers to customers based on radius, spending stats, and purchase history.
- ShopperCoin CryptoCashTM: Shoppercoin CryptoCashTM will allow brands to give cashbacks in the form of ShopperCoins when customers purchase physical products from them.
- ShopperCoin Exchange: Owners of ShopperCoin can trade their ShopperCoins for other public cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum and vice-versa.
- ShopperCoin Ecommerce Plugins: ShopperCoin Readymade Ecommerce Plugins for WordPress, Magento, Shopify will be used to accept Shoppercoin as payment as well as reward customers with ShopperCoins when they purchase products using fiat currency.
SCO will be sold on the platform at a slight premium over the market price at no less than 2x the final ICO sale price, to provide this benefit to the ICO Participants.
To get more information ICO investment read step by step ICO planning guide
- SAL JAFFERCEO & CO-FOUNDER
- MIKE JAINCOO & CO-FOUNDE
- ED CONWAYCHIEF SALES OFFICER
- MARIAM MALEKCHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- MRINAL SHARMACHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- DAVID CARDERHEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS
- SWAPNIL DESHMUKHBLOCKCHAIN ARCHITECT
- Shubhangi JainTeam Leader, Support.
- Vaishali BishtHead, Business Development
- Chetan SalkarHead, Branding
- Vishal AgawaneUI / UX Designer
- E. Bhavya Priya (Alex)Social Media Strategist
- 123rd May 2018
ShopperCoin Website and Whitepaper Launch
- 229th June 2018
- 3July 2018
Source Code on Github.com
- 4July 2018
Decentralized QT Wallet for Mac, Linux and Windows Clients
- 5May - Oct 2018
• Private Pre-Sale
(29th June – 20th July)
(1st August – 20th August)
• Whitelist Pre-Sale
(1st Sept – 20th Sept)
(1st Oct – 20th Oct)
- 6October 2018
Security Audit Report
- 7November 2018
ShopperCoin Global Store Launch
- 8January 2019
• Listing on Private Exchange
• Listing on CoinMarketCap
- 9Q1 2019
• ShopperCoin Mobile Wallet
• Releasing E-commerce Plugin Beta
• Security Audit Report
- 10Q2 2019
• ShopperCoin Loyalty Software for Merchants (Beta)
• ShopperCoin Mobile App (Beta)
• Singapore Pilot
- 11Q3 2019
• ShopperCoin Loyalty Ecosystem Launch with Internal Exchange, CryptoCash and RushHour Services.
• US Pilot
- 12Q4 2019
• Security Audit
• ShopperCoin Pilot Launch in other regions to be announced