ShopIn (SHPN) ICO Review – ICO Token News
This is “Shopin onsite retailer demo” by Divakar Rayapaty on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
Online shopping has been around for a number of years now. In terms of ecommerce, the following names come to mind – Alibaba, eBay and Amazon. However, the current retail structure in the world marketplace is not sustainable, emphasizing the need for an alternative. The depersonalization of shopping markets worldwide is turning out to be a matter of concern as its distribution model is no longer satisfying the end-market and consumers can clearly see that major corporations’ claws who are manipulating the distribution.
- 73% of consumers choose to do business with retailers, who give preference to the personal data of consumers and make shopping more customized.
- 88% of consumers want retailers to come up with more personalization when it comes to meeting one’s requirements and needs.
What solutions is ShopIn offering?
- This is a technological revolution in the area of ecommerce as the creators have made it an absolute ‘platform’ enabled with blockchain technology (Similar to other tokens such as ODEM, Requitix, BunnyToken, TV-TWO, Signals, Gamblica, LocalCoinSwap).
- ShopIn is a decentralized technological support to all those online retailers, who can now be more customized in their customer service.
- It has been programmed to utilize global shopping profiles and generate its own virtual coins (cryptocurrency), which will be specifically designed to aide ecommerce and online retail purposes.
Using this platform, online retailers can benefit in the following ways:
- Using the ShopIn system, ecommerce owners can be aware of the exact wants and needs of their prospective consumers by accessing the ShopIn profiles of the consumers.
- ShopIn will serve as a single point-of-contact for both online retailers and consumers.
- Both the parties will be required to enroll themselves in the ShopIn network and experience a democratized and personalized way of shopping.
- General Data Protection Regulation is designed to protect user data concerning EU member states.
How do consumers benefit from ShopIn?
Product recommendations ‘personalized’
- With the sign-up on the system, consumers receive customized product recommendations as result of the platform’s algorithms.
Privacy and security
- Be it consumer or retailer, both parties have full control over their profiles and personal data.
- Consumers have an activity tracker module implemented on the platform, which further allows them to have a virtual eye on the people who are accessing their profile and reading their data.
- In addition, consumers will enjoy the power to limit access from groups or communities; they don’t think bringing any profit in the process, eventually contributing to the customization of shopping experience.
- Joining the platform, consumers can share their purchase history with a diverse range of retailers, making it convenient for them to find products that fit their choices.
- In addition to this, consumers may include certain standards of their own, so they experience only specific results.
- ShopIn is a one stop access, facilitating users with a ‘one-click checkout,’ which allows users to maintain control over purchases from one single control point.
- An underrated feature of this platform is it that users may share their profiles.
- Their friends and relatives can therefore do their shopping via them and experience personalized treatment.
The team behind ShopIn
- Eran Eyal, Founder, Chief Executive Officer: He was a founder of four leading digital ventures including Display.io, CateredFit, vaultML and WinIt. Moreover, Eran also won an United Nations World Summit Award for his functional contribution to innovation.
ShopIn ICO Token Sale
The platform employs its own virtual currency for the running and managing of the incentives collected for or offered by e-commerce owners. This native currency is essential to the operations of the platform.
Whether it is data transaction of asset transaction, everything is symbolized by its native cryptocurrency or crypto token.
Simialr to other tokens such as Cibus, THEKEY, TrustaBit, MedTokens, Play2Live, Apollo, AQwire, ShopIn is making 1.5 billion tokens available for their main ICO, and approximately 33% of the sales will be kept aside to be used in incentive programs that will be offered by the company.
Since the pre-token sale is about to start, here’s the detail of the phase
- The hard capitalization will be of USD5M.
- Investors will receive a 40% bonus on each of their purchases.
- Guarantees beyond USD5 million will receive a 66% bonus.
ShopIn ICO Dates and Details
- Token: SHPN
- Price: 1 TKN = USD0.10 USD
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH, BTC
- Country: USA
- Whitelist/KYC: Whitelist and KYC
- Restricted areas: USA
As the Internet seems to all but taken over the shopping market, why not customize your experience in a better way? What if you received online product recommendations for only what you need, want and can afford? The experience wouldn’t just have gotten better, but things would have gotten advanced.
ShopIn will serve as single point of contact for consumers and retailers to search for products online and be served exactly the way you both want. Quick, smart, more secure and personalized!
Click to know more about ICO stats
- 102.2017Team Forms With Eran & Divakar
Solving a Retail Problem: Creating a Universal Shopper Profile to Improve Conversions
- 205.2017Ingestion Engine: Retailer Integration
Shopper Onboarding: UI/UX Alpha V0.1
- 306.2017Ingestion Engine: Launches V1.0
Standardization of Product Catalog Data V1.0
- 408.2017White Paper Published: Addition of Blockchain & Crypto Incentives
Ingestion Engine: Product Search Tool Built
Shopper Onboarding: App for Women Developed
- 509.2017Shopin Formed & Incorporated
Team Formed: Eran, Divakar, Jeremy, Vlad, Alexey, Abhi
Token Generation Presale Commences
Token Sale Website Launch V1.0
- 610.2017Shopper Onboarding: UI/UX Alpha V0.2
- 711.2017Team: 8 FTE Hired: 50% Located in Brooklyn NY, HQ
Branding: New Logo Unveiled
Events: Ethereum DEVCon 3, Cancun
Fundraising Roadshows: Singapore, Dubai, Switzerland, UK
Awards: d10e ICO pitch, voted #5 Top ICO
- 812.2017Recommendation Engine: Training A.I. Models
Shopper Onboarding: Wire Frame For Alpha V0.2
Testing: Reached 1MM+ Transaction Per Second Test With 96 Nodes w/iExec
Fundraising Roadshow: Switzerland
- 901.2018Product Development: Shopin Profile
Token Sale Website Launch V2.0
Shopin Website Relaunch
Events: NRF Big Show, NYC, NABTC Miami
Fundraising Roadshow: Hong Kong, South Korea
- 1002.2018Product Development: Men’s & Women’s Onboarding Alpha V0.2
Recommendation Engine: Testing A.I. Models
Fundraising Roadshow: Japan, China, Singapore
- 1103.2018Public Token Generation Event Commences
Shopper Profile: Visual Onboarding
- 1204.2018Product Development: Onboarding App Alpha V.02 Completed
Mobile Native Apps: UI/UX Commences
- 1305.2018Product Development: Android & iOS App
Recommendation Engine: Retailer Testing
Shopin Profile Ethereum Integration
Shopin Profile 1.2: Friends & Family Sending & Receiving Tokens Integration
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
ARROUND (ARR)Read More
The ARROUND platform provides a new advertising environment, which is active and adaptive to each consumer. The advertiser gets an opportunity to establish a deeper personal connection with the target audience, increasing the number of leads and conversions. If the user allows, it will be possible to access them again in the future (subscription, advertiser group, etc.). Personal offers have a better conversion rate, and advertising on the ARROUND platform is much cheaper than on traditional media services due to the blockchain that eliminates the middle-man. When conducting BTL campaigns in the ARROUND system, advertisers are freed from the extra expenses related to logistics, production and the replacement of POS materials, including expenses Server Holders Users Brands & Advertisers Advertising & Creative Agencies Application Developers Device Developers Computing Power Software Hardware Content Advertising budgets Attention Tokenization 17 on promoters, instructors and supervisors. Reducing the number of people in the chain keeps costs lower and reduces human error.
Trivver (TRVR)Read More
Trivver Token (TRVR) is the currency of the Smart Object Economy – provided in the form of a bounty by Trivver to developers for creating Low Volume Generic Smart Objects (GSOs) for the Smart Object Catalog; and required as payment to Trivver by developers for the right to author High Volume GSOs. In return for authoring complex GSOs developers earn royalties whenever revenues are generated by that Smart Object – from a publisher using the GSO to build XR content or by an advertiser using the GSO to create a Branded Smart Object (BSO) for use in an ad campaign. Payments, rights and record of transactions, including authorship rights and developer royalty payments will be recorded and managed on the blockchain.
Verasity (VRA)Read More
Verasity utilizes a custom built online video platform which partners with Akamai, a leading global CDN network. Using a CDN guarantees high playback quality, with low buffering, on a global scale. It also enables all content to be securely hosted, stored and managed on Verasity servers. Reliable video delivery using a scaled and trusted network such as Akamai guarantees superior user playback experience which is critical for mass adoption.
Papyrus (PPR)Read More
Papyrus creates transparency for advertiser stakeholders. By tamper-proof storing of all smart contracts and event logs inside a blockchain and secured decentralized storage, it will be impossible to use corruption schemes within long intermediary chains of ad buying. In the Papyrus ecosystem, advertiser stakeholders will be able to verify directly how ad budgets are spent and to perform in-depth audits of third parties as needed.
YondoCoin (YON)Read More
Yondo users can exchange Gold and Platinum YondoCoin Rewards within the Yondo Platform for online gift cards. Our brand rewards program is planned to be released in 2018 in the US, Canada, and Australia, with anticipation to expand the program to additional countries in 2019 – 2020. The Yondo rewards program is forecasted to have over a hundred gift card brands including Amazon, Walmart, Target, eBay, GAP, Nike, Adidas, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Air Canada, Hotels.com, David Jones, Woolworths, Myer, Kmart, Starbucks, Whole Foods, The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sephora, GameStop, Bass Pro Shops, Xbox, Columbia Sportswear, Callaway Golf, Overstock.com, Old Navy, iTunes, and Google Play.
Shopiblock (SHB)Read More
Shopiblock will be the No.1 decentralized SaaS provider and ecosystem based on Blockchain. The ultimate goal is to make a platform that’s user-friendly and compatible with both desktop and mobile browsers. Shopiblock will be the No.1 decentralized SaaS provider and ecosystem based on Blockchain. The ultimate goal is to make a platform that’s user-friendly and compatible with both desktop and mobile browsers. We provide a platform that allows for the secure exchange of Merchant’s products with cryptocurrencies, low-cost cross-border payments and microtransactions: this will add liquidity to currently unused (and often discarded) shops not located in prime areas of town.