Pitch (PITCH) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Pitch Live Platform will systematically connect start-ups and entrepreneurs with investors via live video. Rather than equity in a company, the entrepreneurs will be able to pitch blockchain based tokens to the investors using Pitch live platform.
This platform will create excellent opportunities for entrepreneurs and start-ups ventures who wish to sell their tokens in order to raise funds for their company and products.
Pitch (PITCH) Analysis
What is Pitch (PITCH) all about?
Pitch live platform will effectively connect unaffiliated entrepreneurs, who wish to sell blockchain tokens ( similar to other tokens like Guardium, CryptoLoans, BunnyToken, BitCAD, Zupply, Qurrex, BEtrium ) as a method of collection of funds for future development of their project, to prospective customers using this user-friendly mobile-based application that is available on the iOS App Store.
- Any start-up or individual can create PITCH summaries.
- Users can choose projects they want to learn about.
- The entrepreneur is notified that they have a chance to PITCH LIVE.
- The entrepreneur pitches multiple users through live video in front of an audience.
- All users see a list of pitches.
What Pitch (PITCH) aim to be?
The main goal of this project is to develop a platform that will systematically highlight and exposes great projects to investors through live videos where start-ups can pitch their ideas.
How Pitch Live Platform Works?
The Pitch Live Platform allows entrepreneurs to create interesting summaries of their company or products. Investors can browse through the platform to find projects that they are interested in. Investors can invite the entrepreneur to pitch their ideas live via this user-friendly platform for the potential token sale. Other users of the pitch live platform may watch the pitch as an audience member during the live pitch. The pitch will be rebroadcasted to Facebook live and YouTube.
Why is Pitch (PITCH) a good project?
This platform will systematically reduce the barrier between the entrepreneurs and the funding agencies. In addition, it will allow audience participation in funding rounds. This user-friendly platform will allow entrepreneurs with opportunities to pitch their business ideas to multiple investors.
What is Pitch (PITCH) new innovation?
The pitch live platform is available on the iOS APP store and it aims to reduce the friction between the investors and start-up that wish to raise money for their project through the token sale. This project empowers entrepreneurs for connecting with investors, business experts, and live audiences.
The user-friendly platform will power the future of token sales for business projects of different sizes and shapes. It is the only platform around the world that ensures that entrepreneurs will be able to pitch their business ideas or products through live video and to multiple investors.
What are intended improvements to this platform?
This platform is intended to make improvements such as decentralization, in-app token purchase mechanism, and rewards for contributors.
Transaction times need to be kept short in order to provide a quality user experience. The current platform exists and is supported by a centralized infrastructure. The core development team associated with this project will move additional parts of the applications into the blockchain contracts so that all the functions and operations will run in a transparent manner.
In-app token purchase mechanism
The ability for users to purchase tokens on this platform is one of the most important features that the core development team intends to implement in this project. Startups and entrepreneurs will allocate tokens for sale via their own crowd sale contact.
Rewards for contributors
It will be necessary to have experts provide a useful analysis of the ICO sale by entrepreneurs using the pitch live platform for the purpose of driving attention to the platform. a pool of token will be reserved for contributing experts in order to incentivize experts for participating in this platform.
A small portion of tokens will be awarded to individuals who will provide insights through informative comments. This reward will be issued in addition to rewards for experts who go “live” on the platform and effectively investigate the Startups and the entrepreneurs selling tokens on this platform.
Token Price and Token Sale
- This platform will release ERC-20 tokens under the symbol “PITCH”.
- This token will be the primary means of buying services from the current and future platform.
- The fixed supply of 1.618 billion tokens will be created by the development team behind this project.
- Tokens will not be tradable until the sale of tokens is completed.
- ICO start date: 28th February 2018.
- ICO end date: 31st March 2018.
- Platform: Ethereum.
- Payment accepted in ETH and BTC.
How to purchase the PITCH tokens?
- Participants will send Ethereum tokens to the token sale contract addresses of the PITCH platform for purchasing PITCH during the token sale.
- It will be displayed on the landing page of the platform. The core development team will immediately transfer ERC-20 tokens to the same address that sent the ETH.
- Interested investors will be invited to buy tokens only after they have reviewed and accepted their identity.
Distribution of tokens
- 30% of the tokens will be issued as pitch rewards.
- 20% of the tokens will be issued for carrying out business development, incentives for partners, market initiatives.
- 25% of the tokens will be issued for ICO token sale
- 25% of the tokens will be issued for team, advisors, legal and bounties
Pitch (PITCH) Team
The core development team consists of Matthew Lally (Founder), Jonathan Foltz (Co-Founder), and Rich Cavanaugh (Software Engineering Lead).
This project will allow creative and innovative entrepreneurs and start-up ventures to launch token sales for generating funds for their companies and products via live video pitches to interested investors with a live audience. They can pitch their business ideas to multiple investors through video conferences. Or, you can click to know more about How to invest in ICOs.