Nuvus.io (GETX) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Nuvus Blockchain is a decentralized blockchain company, formed to build a big data and supply chain verification ecosystem using distributive ledger technologies and trustless trust platform for the agricultural industry initially focusing on the cannabis industry. Our mission involves introducing a trustless verification system on all supply chain transactions in the cannabis industry, providing growers, processors, distributors, retailers, doctors and users full transparency into the supply chain, from seed to user distribution, with decentralized blockchain verification at every step. This will provide transparency on the type, potency and potential benefits of different strains and their effects on the human body, adding significant value to the commodity across uses, research and industries, some of which are likely not yet defined. Our technology has the potential to become one of the most used and valuable products in the cannabis industry, potentially becoming ubiquitous across all industry participants. If adopted globally, it will add billions of data points to the supply chain, benefiting medicinal research and proper diagnosis in patients. Bringing decentralized, immutable blockchain technologies with billions of live, verified data points to the cannabis industry, will add significant value and transparency to the Industry’s supply chain. Currently, supply chain data is non-transparent and controlled by centralized organizations and authorities, subject to industry manipulation and slow adoption of life saving treatments and research. Nuvus, along with its partners, will provide a distributed ledger network and trusted technology, based on open source public & permission based private blockchain technologies to house and secure the data while providing uniform access to all its stakeholders. Nuvus’ partners include master growers, universities, doctors, scientists, technology companies and various government affiliates working in tandem to ensure that the patient is receiving the right product at the highest quality for the treatment being sought.
The predominant issue in the cannabis industry supply chain relates to tracking the plant and determining if standards are followed at each touchpoint from the grower to the patient. Our system ensures compliance standards are adhered to at each level of the cycle using blockchain technologies to assure patients, doctors, researchers and regulators that the product is authentic and correctly represented. Blockchain has the potential to eliminate these vulnerability at each stage of the supply chain (or chain of custody) with transparent transactions. It offers all parties involved in the business network a secure and synchronized record of transactions. Blockchain records every sequence of transactions beginning with the grower to the final sale to the consumer, providing the supply chain transactions. A regulated industry, much like the cannabis industry, needs a secure, distributed and permissioned based blockchain which is provided when developed with Hyperledger, a Linux Foundation.
Nuvus Corp. was initially established March 1, 2014 in Delaware and began its developmental stage. This involved product research, development, and testing, as well as developing software to integrate the various mechanical components commonly used in grow facilities. The company went public in 2016 and began trading on OTC Market with the highest valuation of $500M in late 2016. The company has attracted press attention as the 10 best cannabis companies based on technology and market capitalization.
Medical Marijuana Industry Analysis
The legal marijuana industry began in 1996 with California’s approval of Proposition 215, a state-wide voter initiative. It is also known as the Compassionate Use Act. This was implemented by California Senate Bill 420 in 2003, allowing people, with certain chronic illnesses, the right to grow or obtain cannabis (medical marijuana) for medical purposes. Medical-use cannabis is now approved in 29 states and recreational use is approved in 8 states. The cannabis industry includes a broad spectrum of companies. Some, such as growers and retailers, play a direct role in the production and sale of cannabis products. Others play an indirect role by providing land and buildings to house growing facilities. Others provide lighting, hydroponic systems, testing devices, tracking systems, security systems and a myriad other services.
Solving the Industry Challenges – Nuvus Protocol
As cannabis is adopted by the mainstream and medical cannabis continues to gain worldwide acceptance, there will be expectations by the users and regulatory authorities to ensure the product maintains safety and consistency with respect to its pharmaceutical properties. It will become imperative that the origin of the strain in question becomes necessary to identify and track its path through the growth cycle to the medical facility or dispensary. Many of the problems that still exist in the food industry, from production through distribution will be in this nascent cannabis industry. Our vision is to build an ecosystem using blockchain technology that all stakeholders can reap the benefits of verifiable information of the product from origin to destination. Blockchain is a public ledger of various transactions or blocks of information that can be digitally recorded and shared across the network. This will be a self-auditing ecosystem with digital information that is transparent and incorruptible.
Global Exchange Token (GETX)
The Nuvus Protocol will be designed to combat the problems documented in this whitepaper. It will inherit the benefits of blockchain technology, including the improved data accuracy, data privacy, data availability and data transparency previously discussed. The Nuvus Protocol will integrate a new ERC20 based utility token called “Global Exchange Token (GETX).” Moreover, it will integrate the Global Exchange Token (GETX), a new Ethereum blockchain ICO token, that can also be leveraged to data process flow, data collection & analytics, qualitative data collection, State and self-governed analytical data consisting of transaction information, patient’s feedback and grower input to encourage positive data provider and user behavior, rewarding the timeliness, quality, or reach of communications, among others. To accomplish this, Nuvus Protocol is built around the concept of the Global Exchange Token (GETX), which will allow applications, data and communications to move freely within the segments of the cannabis industry and the whole ecosystem to incentivize meaningful transparency and compliance. Users, meanwhile, can use those tokens to exchange for data purchase, data generation, data modeling and premium services across any application integrated with Nuvus Protocol. To know current trend of ICOs, you can check ICO stats.
- SAM TALARISam is the founder and sole member of the Board of Directors of Nuvus Corporation and Blockchain Ventures Corp.
- Sam is the founder and sole member of the Board of Directors of Nuvus Corporation and Blockchain Ventures Corp.×John Verghese
John is a seasoned operational expert with over 25 years of experience in the telecommunications and technology sectors. From startups to large Fortune 500 companies, John has worked in all the functional areas – planning, engineering, operations, contracts to sales and customer supp
- TERRY N. GARDNERTerry is Vice President of Engineering. He is responsible for the company’s engineering and consulting services to the commercial grow industry. Terry comes to Nuvus with over 30 years of experience in the utility telecommunications and controls industry.
- Terry is Vice President of Engineering. He is responsible for the company’s engineering and consulting services to the commercial grow industry. Terry comes to Nuvus with over 30 years of experience in the utility telecommunications and controls industry.Bobban has more than 10 years of experience in the biotechnology industry, with a focus in drug discovery, bio-process development, manufacturing support, and project leadership. He developed and commercialized numerous patented technologies and products for biochemical, biofuel, and pharmaceutical companies.
- BOBBAN SUBHADRA PH.D.Bobban has more than 10 years of experience in the biotechnology industry, with a focus in drug discovery, bio-process development, manufacturing support, and project leadership. He developed and commercialized numerous patented technologies and products for biochemical, biofuel, and pharmaceutical companies
- Bobban has more than 10 years of experience in the biotechnology industry, with a focus in drug discovery, bio-process development, manufacturing support, and project leadership. He developed and commercialized numerous patented technologies and products for biochemical, biofuel, and pharmaceutical companiesBobban has more than 10 years of experience in the biotechnology industry, with a focus in drug discovery, bio-process development, manufacturing support, and project leadership. He developed and commercialized numerous patented technologies and products for biochemical, biofuel, and pharmaceutical companies
- KEITH RICHTERKeith joins Nuvus' sales initiatives with 15 years as a successful Advertising and Sales executive. He is a co founder of Lumis, an industry leading brokerage firm, and his networks and expertise in the Cannabis space have proven to be a great addition to the team
- ALAN MATHONAlan Mathon is an upcoming microbiological researcher. Alan is exploring the seemingly limitless benefits of CBD in combination with other natural herbal ingredients which address many human conditions and maladies. He subsequently intends to pursue a PhD in Microbiology.
- 1Sept. 2017
Team initiates preliminary preparations
for an ICO by developing industry’s most
comprehensive white paper
- 2Oct. 2017
Team begins recruiting blockchain
consultants, platforms, programmers
- 3Nov. 2017
Team completes white paper and related
marketing site for preparation for Pre-ICO
- 4Dec. 2017
Team begins selling Pre-ICO to selected
groups, Angels and VCs. Launch Token
contracts onto Ethereum, Security audits
& admin testing
- 5Feb. 2018
Team begins first phase of the crowdsale
- 6April 2018
Team completes its ICO and begins
developing Nuvus Protocal & its
integration with CognetiX
- 73Q 2018
Team rolls out its first version of its Nuvus
Protocal to selected groups for the
Cannabis industry as beta
- 8Mid. 2019
Global Roll Out
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Crowd Machine (CMCT)Read More
Crowd Machine seeks to promote decentralized apps more broadly along with its Ethereum blockchain technology.it will help users in a movement of supporting and powering applications in a decentralized fashion. This platform seeks to create “Crowd App Studio” as its fourth and final product of this project. It is developed to be the ecosystem that will take CMCT tokens as a mode of payment.