MPCX (XDMC) ICO Review – ICO Token News
MPCX is a digital blockchain driven financial services platform. Our long-term aim is to aggregate all crypto financial services into one place. MPCX is designed to service entities’ and individual’s needs in the areas of digital wealth management, cryptocurrency exchange and trading, digital banking, crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto lending.
In the short-term, MPCX will create a blockchain driven decentralized ecosystem to manage innovative investors’ portfolios of crypto assets. In light of the current market situation with a huge demand for and a very limited supply of financial management solutions, we decided to create the MPCX Platform to service the market opportunities.
MPCX has a significant competitive advantage in that its team and founders together have over 45 years of experience within finance. The resultant expertise and client relationships give MPCX the opportunity to offer unique products tailored to our clients.
OUR MOTIVATION FOR LAUNCHING AN ICO
It is very important to be passionate and to have a dream. We believe that financial services should be as transparent as possible and designed to help people to achieve their wealth goals. The FinTech community proposes solutions for many different problems, however, when it comes to crypto related assets there are few solutions available and this fact is a concern for early crypto adopters.
We believe there is powerful disruptive potential with blockchain technology and the ICO represents an innovative way of raising capital. We want to lead by example and support the disruptive use case. To boost our project’s development, we have decided to seek support from members of the Blockchain and Crypto communities who share our vision. That is why we decided to fund the development of the MPCX Platform through issuing XDMC tokens that will be used to pay for platform services and participate in platform development.
Our ICO will have several stages including one pre-ICO round, to raise funds for MPCX platform development.
During the pre-ICO round, the XDMC token will be distributed with the maximum discount of all funding rounds.
More information about the other Tokens and various ICO List are provided in this document.
CURRENT MARKET ISSUES
Currently, the crypto market is a huge market with more than $ 400 billion of market capitalization. It is possible to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using OTC facilities or directly on several digital exchanges around the globe.
Several countries such as Japan, Singapore, Gibraltar, Switzerland are more welcoming to digital investors than others. However, we are still at the beginning of this new “crypto era” and a number of problems remain. We see a substantial market demand in crypto assets from the following two groups:
- Ordinary investors
- Innovative investors
Innovative investors are entrepreneurs who live in the crypto world and pay rent, get paid bonuses, buy goods in stores and count their digital fortune in terms of ETH, BTC or other cryptocurrencies. For these digital investors there are two major problems:
- Availability of transparent and high-quality digital wealth management services;
- Insufficient widening of use cases for cryptocurrencies;
Ordinary investors who have decided to invest in crypto assets also face a number of obstacles, these include:
- Difficulties in establishing banking relations to work with cryptocurrencies
- Lengthy verification processes in establishing its crypto exchange accounts
- Lack of knowledge and experience in investing in cryptocurrencies
- Slow innovation and digitalization of the traditional financial industry
- Lack of high-quality investment services for mass affluent clients
- Lack of transparency and risks related to scams, corruption and data manipulation
- Limited access to alternative investments for mass and mass affluent clients
At MPCX we propose to offer solutions to all of the above-mentioned problems and we are going to begin with Innovative Investors’ needs.
THE MPCX SOLUTION
Our solution will be based on the Ethereum Blockchain and has the potential to significantly disrupt the banking and wealth management landscape. Fully digital solutions will make it possible for clients from the mass and mass affluent segments to receive for the first time high-quality crypto trading and wealth management services.
The platform will make all the following crypto services available in one place:
- Fully digital client onboarding to reduce costs and provide clients’ with a friendly service.
- Digital cryptocurrency exchange for the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap.
- Crypto payments, transactions and banking solutions.
- Custody and wallet solutions to provide secure safekeeping of clients’ funds.
- Three crypto investable indices, crypto AI fund, crypto ETN’s, ICO’s.
- MPCX Trading Solutions will offer full access to the product platform, arbitrage system, a trading terminal and reporting.
- A digital wealth management platform will offer roboadvisory through its “Digital Smart Investment Mandate” which will deliver automatic portfolio rebalancing, crypto lending strategies and reporting.
- MPCX’s ICO promotion and research platform will offer the two-level access to ICOs with full industry coverage.
- MPCX’s crypto lending platform which includes borrower scoring and match loans with lenders potential.
XDMC TOKEN SALE STRUCTURE
Tokenization is a process by which real or digital assets and related rights are registered on a ledger of a specific blockchain. Technically a Token is a unit of registered value.
Pre ICO special XDMC Token price, XDMC per 1 ETH = 31 000. (Tokens allocated to the team are subject to a three year vesting period. Every six months around 17% of tokens will be allocated. In the event of leaving a team member will not be allocated tokens and those tokens will be reserved for new members).
The portion of XDMC Tokens from the token generating event that will not be distributed during all of the ICO rounds will be allocated to pre ICO and ICO participants on pro rata basis after each round. To participate in the Token allocation, you simply need to hold all XDMC Tokens bought during ICO.
- Iurii Riabykin(Founder & CEO) - Iurii Riabykin, CFA, MCSI is a highly qualified and experienced investment specialist and the member of several best respectable and recognizable investment societies around the Globe.
- Phil Millo(Founder) - Phil Millo is a highly experienced entrepreneur, financial professional, crypto structuring and portfolio construction expert, family office investor, blockchain and ICO advisor as well as public speaker with more than 25 years of successful experience.
- Alex Kozak(CLO & Co-founder) - Alex is a senior legal advisor and co-founder of the project. Alex started his legal career as an intellectual property lawyer, which followed 10+ years' exposure to international natural resources sector.
- Md. Sadek Ferdous(Chief Technical Advisor) - Md. Sadek is an experienced Blockchain technical expert with more than 10 years of research and development practice.
- Sumit Kumar Pradhan(Community Manager) - A proficient community manager, with a deep understanding of blockchain applications.
- 11Q 2017
Research and Idea validation
- 24Q 2017
First Infrastructure solution with crypto assets
- 3Dec 2017
Began ICO preparation process
- 4May 2018
ETH 1 000
- 5July 2018
First ICO Round
ETH 12 500
MVP release before the end of Q2
- 6Dec 2018
Digital Smart Investment Mandate
3 Crypto investable indices
AI Crypto Fund
Custody and Wallets
Second ICO round hard cap ETH 25 000
- 72Q 2019
Digital Crypto Exchange
- 84Q 2019
MPCX Trading Termina
- 9Dec 2019
Third ICO round hard cap ETH 40 000
- 102Q 2020
Payments and Banking Solutions
- 114Q 2020
- 122Q 2021
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Word of Mouth Pro (WMPRO)Read More
The TGE model generates positive network effects that can vitalize and strengthen the application that requires numerous users (or operational nodes). The platforms decentralized applications will feature significant network effects wherein the user experience for each user improves upon the inclusion of additional users. The process will generate a large user base that will sustain the operation, security, and vitality of the decentralized network.
CLEARS (CLRS)Read More
CLEARS provides a unique KYC certificate stored inside the blockchain. Security is guaranteed from end to end, no data is shared by CLEARS. Data is only matched and validated. It Identifies every customer after the first KYC is completed. A unique hash is stored inside the Ethereum blockchain to guarantee the integrity of the data.
GOeureka (GO)Read More
The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength (~15%–25%), independent brands face OTA commissions as high as 30% of the room fee
DAOX (DXC)Read More
The DXC is a ERC20 utility token that is a functional part of the Fundraising DAO protocol. It also enables all the interactions in the Daox ecosystem, provides access to the Daox Platform services and discounts. It has a built-in functionality to be easily integrated with third party services.
Qravity (QCORead More
The Qravity platform is a decentralized digital content development and distribution platform with integrated project management tools, including asset production and approval, file sharing, and messaging for community and team communication. Project team members use these features according to their role. For example, founders can use the platform to direct their creative teams, while creators can track their progress and stakes.