MoneyToken (IMT) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Spending crypto assets won’t let an investor benefit from a future rise in their value; that’s why many investors buy less crypto and hold their order to reap benefits. Now, here’s where MoneyToken comes into play. This is a crypto platform allowing investors to borrow different liquid funds instantly—the best part is that the borrowing will be done on the basis of your cryptocurrency asset holdings’ existing value.
This platform lets you take a loan by using different volatile assets such as Ethereum and Bitcoin as collateral—in return, you’ll get a loan amount that’s available in a stable currency. Once the loan is repaid, you’ll get back the entire collateral even if it has increased in value.
With this platform, you’ll not only acquire liquid funds but also save the crypto position and stay right in the heart of the long-term investment game. Put simply, with MoneyToken, there isn’t any need to sell your owned BTC or ETH whenever you need stable currency or cash.
This blockchain-based (similar to ArmPack, THEKEY, BunnyToken, Upline, TrustaBit) credit ecosystem is ideal for all those miners who’re finding it difficult to raise funds to get new mining equipment; it’s meant for those traders and investors who want to make it big in the crypto-investment landscape; likewise, the network is ideal for ICOs looking to access quick cash for short-term needs.
Lastly, the platform can even be leveraged by crypto exchanges looking to bring down the hedging risks by securing extra cash.
MoneyToken is all about innovation.
Leveraging the power of smart contracts
This is a one-of-its-kind blockchain-based credit system where the value of any crypto asset can be used as collateral. However, the value and credit terms and conditions in this model are transparent and publically available at any moment—plus, they’ll be governed by smart contracts. Due to the presence of a blockchain and smart contracts, the lending model doesn’t need any intermediary apart from the link that ensures a transaction’s completion. As a result of the absence of intermediaries, all the financial institutes—banks and lenders—participating in the cryptocurrency economy can lower the loan-acquisition costs and improve the overall transparency of the process.
A revolutionary lending model
This lending ecosystem uses all the fluctuating crypto assets in the form of collateral. When crypto collateral is approved, a loan can be provided as a stable coin or currency. Here are the points that make this lending model revolutionary.
- Automatic loan confirmation can be done within a matter of minutes or even seconds.
- There’s no need for individual credit-scoring models for verifying assets.
- Customers can regulate all the loan conditions within the ecosystem’s pre-defined terms.
- High transparency is maintained during collateral evaluation.
MoneyToken token sale
MoneyToken’s native token is used to fuel the transactions or exchanges happening within the ecosystem.
Here are some token details associated with this ICO project.
- Ticker : IMT
- Price : USD0.005
- Maximum emission : 22.49 billion
- Private sale : February 7 to March 21 (Hard cap: USD 1,500,000)
- Presale : March 22 to April 12 (Soft cap: USD1.5 MM, Hard cap: USD 5,000,000
- Token Sale : May 2 to June 6 (Soft cap: USD3 MM, Hardcap: USD35,000,000 MM)
- Bonus : Available
The ICO project is sure a smart idea—similar to other projects such as ViMarket, Dimensions Network, Cryptoneum, DenCity, SapphireCoin. With this project, you won’t sell your crypto assets to get a loan. Once the project is implemented, it’ll solve the problems related to using your crypto assets—Bitcoins or Ether, for example—as collateral.
To conclude, the project is promising and will be operational in the near future. However, we do advise every investor to go through the whitepaper to know how to invest in ICOs to get full picture about investing in any crypto project.
- Alex Rass(CTO, CO-FOUNDER) - Founder of ITBS LLC.
Master's Degree of Computer Science from Stevens Institute of Technology.
Many years of experience in US Fintech sector at places like Goldman Sachs, Prudential Financial, Bloomberg.
- Jerome MacGillivray(CEO, СO-FOUNDER) - CEO of a global R&D software development company and Blockchain enthusiast, Jerome co-founded MoneyToken out of an interest in the future stability of the cryptocurrency world and a desire to grow the value of cryptocurrencies as both assets and a usable frictionless global payment currency.
- Jeffrey Chudy(FINANCE) - Over 15 years of experience in valuation, risk, and consulting at AIG, Ernst & Young, Bear Stearns, Deutsche Bank and Citibank.
- Owen Byrne(BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT) -
Vice President of ITBS LLC.
MBA degree from EDHEC Business School.
Over 15 years of experience in consulting and management in IT.
- Klim Davies(BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT) -
With Klim's operational experience in business development and leadership he brings the necessary depth of knowledge to achieve MoneyToken's goals and maintain sustainable growth.
- Ryan Swan(SOFTWARE ENGINEER) -
BS in Computer Science.
Develop Automated Trading Systems in equity, options and futures space.
- Alex Fisun(COO) - With experience in marketing and business development strategy, Alex main role at MoneyToken involves strategic alliances and partnership development in both sales and product development.
- Annette Miller(SUPPORT & COMMUNICATIONS) - Ryerson University, BA in Psychology.
Over 7 years of experience in marketing, developing communication strategies and partnerships.
- 102.2017Concept development
Formation of the team
- 206.2017Platform development underway
- 311.2017International Patent filing to protect, the IP
of tie platform
- 412.2017Official Announcement of the Platform
- 502.2018Private Sale round
- 603.2018PreSale round
- 703.2018MoneyToken platform 1st release presentation
Stablecoin as a loan currency
Bitcoin and Ether as a collateral
Repayment to Collateral Ratio selection
Loan repayment using collateral
Loan term extension options
Early repayment options
Amanda operating as loan assistant
- 805.2018Token Sale round
- 911.2018MoneyToken platform 2nd release presentation
Options to become a lender, depositing IMTs
MoneyToken Payment Card
MoneyToken lending API for external
platforms: exchanges, wallets, mass
- 1004.2019MoneyToken platform 3rd release presentation
Adding more popular stable coins as
Obtain financial licences and begin
integration of fiat currencies as credit
Adding successful ITO tokens with
working products as collateral
MoneyToken Mobile App
Amanda as SaaS (Software as a Service)
for other financial services
- 1111.2019Full decentralization and Phase 4 of platform release
MoneyToken decentralized exchange
Decentralized decision making system
Atomic swaps and multi chain
transactions, smart-contract deals
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Wixlar (WIX)Read More
With Wixlar coins, you can buy and sell products or services online and offline. Wixlar is the only Digital Currency offering more than 12 Services to the public, individuals and companies.Now it’s your chance to buy Wixlar Coins on the cheapest price and best offers for the short period of time in the Wixlar Initial Coin Offering.
JAMARA (JMR)Read More
JAMARA is a substitute to historic banking with an exceptional way to consume, deliver and share your money, fee-free and consecutive from your mobile. The application arrange member smart solution to affectionate finance, with features like actual-time bulletin, saving, financial IQ & mobile tap to pay performance. JAMARA approach a global payment network that enables global compliance of the JAMARA wallet around the world.
MB8 Coin (MB8)Read More
MB8 Coin will be used as the ‘fuel’ for the existing loyalty rewards network. MB8 Coin will be the first ever cryptocurrency that is released with a proven real world use and will be accepted as part or whole payment within the existing network of vendors and retailers. MB8 Coin is set to become the backbone of the rewards network that is already being used under white label by over 2100 businesses.
Treon (TXO)Read More
Treon is a robust, modular, Ethereum blockchain-based, decentralised utility payment gateway and processing wallet app that any consumer can use from around the world to pay their utility bills. Treon aspires to become the tool and token of choice in a completely decentralised and inexpensive way. For unbanked customers, there are assured benefits of using TXO ICO tokens. Obviously, there is a learning curve for the customers to learn to access TXO as a settlement tool so in the interim we are offering and will continue to offer other payment tools.
Selfpay (SxP)Read More
SelfPay is a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution and provides payment functionalities by integrating local payment gateways (Stripe, CyberSource, Omise, etc.). As such, the security and PCI compliance are provided by the local e-payment gateway; credit card numbers are never hitting SelfPay’s servers, providing the highest possible security. Progressive Web Apps, also known as Installable Web Apps or Hybrid Web Apps, are regular Web pages (or Websites) but can appear to the user like traditional applications or (native) mobile applications. This new application type combines features offered by most modern browsers with the benefits of the mobile experience.