LocalCoinSwap (LCS) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Today, centralized cryptocurrency exchanges have security risks, inefficiencies, unreasonable verification needs, and long wait times. This way, these ecosystems may follow unethical business practices that include front running, deceptive pricing, and insider trading. With these problems, the exchanges will never become secure and transparent in their business dealings.
Because of this, there’ll be a need to create a peer-to-peer (P2P) marketplace providing defined, direct access between sellers and buyers — which actually represents the purest form of free market trading. Such a decentralized cryptocurrency marketplace is what LocalCoinSwap is trying to achieve with its ecosystem. This platform implements a new approach to the traditional company ownership, by unleashing the power of blockchain technology. With this technology, the platform’s profits can be distributed to its token holders in the most transparent way.
LocalCoinSwap is a decentralized market that’ll allow sellers and buyers to directly trade using any cryptocurrency; the trade will be done using different payment methods. With this ecosystem, it’ll be simpler and easier to offer a safe, fast, uncomplicated P2P trading platform. This platform will let its users freely exchange cryptocurrencies without worrying about needless waiting times or verification requirements.
The most integral part of any exchange is its escrow system. The development team at LocalCoinSwap knows that very well as it’ll be using a highly secure escrow system, which will tackle all the inherent trust issues common in online P2P trading. Plus, this ecosystem is planning to support all the different choices of cryptocurrencies.
After considering all these aspects, this ecosystem will prove to be the catalyst for expanding the existing cryptocurrency market. The platform has all the right processes, algorithms, and technologies that’ll eliminate the barriers preventing new traders to enter the crypto trading market.
Innovation is what gives any project the edge over its competitors; it is the same with ICOs. Today, a leading ICO list will include a range of original projects such as Guardium, CryptoLoans, BunnyToken, BitCAD, Zupply. Just like them, there’s now LocalCoinSwap — a crypto exchange that’ll make cryptocurrency trading simpler, more decentralized, and more efficient than before.
An all-inclusive crypto exchange
- This cryptocurrency exchange will emphasize economical costs for all traders.
- The platform will streamline all the peer-to-peer transactions, and that means the traders won’t be required to pay any fees to the intermediaries.
- This crypto exchange will support a greater number of payment methods than other P2P crypto exchanges offer today.
- Overall, this ecosystem is a true crypto exchange that’ll reintroduce decentralization in the world of crypto trading.
A distributed ownership model
LocalCoinSwap is the future of the crypto exchanges. This ecosystem relies on developing a robust P2P exchange that follows a really innovative distributive ownership model. With this model in place, the platform aims to bridge the gap existing between this exchange and its users. In a way, this ecosystem is one of the pioneers of sharing platform profits with the end users.
A robust escrow system
LocalCoinSwap has a stable escrow system that’ll act as a solid intermediary between the sellers and buyers. Whenever trading is done, this platform will take the possession of a transaction’s cryptocurrency portion. If, however, the traders exchange fiat currencies, the trading will be done directly between the involved parties. In the case of crypto trading, once the payment is done, and the seller verifies the transaction that has fiat currency, the crypto will be released to the buyer. This escrow system is designed to prevent the user funds from getting locked while the market is volatile.
The real problem-solver is here
This decentralized crypto exchange has the clear aim of solving all the problems that come with centralized and semi-decentralized exchanges. Some of these problems are listed below.
- For the most part, centralized exchanges restrict new-user registrations — or, sometimes, they need users to divulge really intimate identity-related information before trading.
- Most centralized crypto exchanges follow unclear regulations based on the countries in which they operate.
- All the existing decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges are not only non-inclusive but also fragmented.
- Decentralized exchanges are especially problematic for all those who trade using lesser known fiat currencies or digital currencies.
- Many exchanges force the users to swap all the lesser known cryptocoins for a popular cryptocurrency such as ETH or BTC. Then only, will they allow the traders to buy the cryptocurrency they need.
- Additionally, the exchanges of today don’t permit users to share the profits generated.
LocalCoinSwap ICO sale
The tokens of the platform are known as LCS Cryptoshares. The token holders, here, are allowed to access the entire portfolio with just a single asset. Moreover, these token holders will be given special voting rights on the platform. By using a special voting mechanism, this crypto exchange will embrace the truest version of peer-owned decentralization.
Other ICO details
- Ticker : LCS.
- Price : 1 LCS token = 0.0004 ETH (1 ETH = 2500 LCS tokens).
- LCS maximum supply : 100,000,000 tokens.
- Available through Pre-ICO/Presale/ICO : 70,000,000 tokens.
- Token freeze : 20,000,000.
- Token burn : All unsold.
- Payment currencies : BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, USDT, USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, NZD, AUD and more.
- Soft cap : USD500,000.
- Absolute hard cap : USD 20,000,000 (all the remaining tokens will be destroyed.)
This ecosystem is managed by Aapeli Vuorinen who’s a lead security engineer, white-hat hacker, data analyst, and full-stack developer. He has the experience of more than a decade. Apart from him, the team includes a range of other Fintech experts and blockchain specialists who’re working hard to make sure that decentralization remains at the heart of this crypto exchange.
This cryptocurrency ecosystem is set to revolutionize the way exchanges are built and managed—it’s quite similar to other groundbreaking ICO projects such as ArmPack, THEKEY, TrustaBit, MedTokens, Play2Live. The ultimate goal of this exchange is to solve all the problems that not only centralized, but also decentralized, exchanges face today.
So, if LocalCoinSwap’s crypto concept piques your interest, then this project is probably meant for you. However, we always suggest that you go through ICO’s page before making the final call.
- Nathan Worsley(Chief Technical Officer - Bachelor of Economics (Major in Econometrics)) - Early investor in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Developer of a series of successful trading algorithms based on Triangular Arbitrage between cryptocurrencies. Original founder of company as a cryptocurrency investment fund based in Hong Kong: Digital Assets Management Ltd.
- Thomas Underwood(Chief Financial Officer - Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Accounting and Finance)) - Experienced financial analyst and business development manager, with roles at major Australian and international private companies.
- Daniel Worsley(Chief of Operations - Bachelor of Economics (Major in Quantitative Methods)) - Experienced in business strategy, operations and quantitative analysis. Successful stock and commodities trader in several financial markets over the last 8 years.
- Aapeli Vuorinen(Lead Security Engineer - Bachelor of Mathematics (Major in Pure Maths)) - Data analyst, white-hat hacker and full-stack developer. Over 10 years of experience in software development and systems administration.
- Taylor Scheel(Blockchain Developer - Bachelor of Science) - Originally a clinical molecular genetic scientist working in a laboratory before a passion for the Blockchain and disruptive technologies led to him becoming a digital nomad and full-time solidity developer.
- Valéri Natanelov(Chief Marketing Officer - PhD, Commodity Futures Markets) - Entrepreneur, the founder and CEO of growAbric (knowledge brokering and design thinking company). Lifelong blockchain enthusiast.
- Yonatan Cohen(UX/UI Designer - MUZE Agency) - UX Design Expert, consultant, and Partner at Muze Design Agency. Has many years of experience in User Experience (UX) Planning, User Interface (UI) Design, Branding, Digital Strategy, Web Design & Development.
- Maya Middlemiss(PR Representative and Content Writer) - Experienced freelance writer and journalist, with a background in consumer research, social media user testing and business consultancy.
- Ravi Ojha(Product Lead Developer) - A product person, cares intensely about user experience and believes in data-driven decisions. Software Engineer by passion.
- 112.2015Company incorporation
- 209.2016Initial team members established
- 303.2017Concept development
- 408.2017AUGUST 2017 Development on exchange begins
- 502.2018Official whitepaper launch
- 604.2018Cryptoshare ICO
- 705.2018Submission for exchange listings
- 806.2018Early investor access to platform
- 907.2018First Cryptoshare holder vote
- 1008.2018Launch date for exchange
- 1110.2018Integrated REST API
- 1201.2019Mobile trading application
- 1302.2019Start of dividend distributions
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Word of Mouth Pro (WMPRO)Read More
The TGE model generates positive network effects that can vitalize and strengthen the application that requires numerous users (or operational nodes). The platforms decentralized applications will feature significant network effects wherein the user experience for each user improves upon the inclusion of additional users. The process will generate a large user base that will sustain the operation, security, and vitality of the decentralized network.
CLEARS (CLRS)Read More
CLEARS provides a unique KYC certificate stored inside the blockchain. Security is guaranteed from end to end, no data is shared by CLEARS. Data is only matched and validated. It Identifies every customer after the first KYC is completed. A unique hash is stored inside the Ethereum blockchain to guarantee the integrity of the data.
GOeureka (GO)Read More
The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength (~15%–25%), independent brands face OTA commissions as high as 30% of the room fee
DAOX (DXC)Read More
The DXC is a ERC20 utility token that is a functional part of the Fundraising DAO protocol. It also enables all the interactions in the Daox ecosystem, provides access to the Daox Platform services and discounts. It has a built-in functionality to be easily integrated with third party services.
Qravity (QCORead More
The Qravity platform is a decentralized digital content development and distribution platform with integrated project management tools, including asset production and approval, file sharing, and messaging for community and team communication. Project team members use these features according to their role. For example, founders can use the platform to direct their creative teams, while creators can track their progress and stakes.