LAPO (LAX) ICO Review – ICO Token News
The world of crypto is growing, every day more companies are exploring new applications of blockchain technology, people are investing more and more into ICOs but the traditional financial world is not integrated. Cryptocurrencies like Ether, Bitcoin or DASH are too volatile and have a nominal value that is too high for using it for everyday shopping. The wallets are typically not user-friendly and buggy. You often need separate wallets (with long & tricky setup) for different types of cryptos. We believe that the solution to this problem is to integrate a monetary policy. Stability creates a more favorable operating environment for economic activity, is important to developments in the real economy, and is the most valuable contribution that monetary policy can make to economic growth.
LAPO Coin will build a stable reliable bridge between crypto finance and traditional financial world. LAPO Coin is the core of the LAPO ecosystem, called the LAPO ePlatform. The ePlatform includes a human-centric simple and effective multi-currency Wallet, Payment processing in multiple cryptocurrencies, fast private transactions, real-time decentralized trading (wallet-to-wallet), Smart Contract functionality with Tokenization features connected to the LAPO Bank forming a complete ecosystem.
What is LAPO Trading Platform (LTP)?
The LAPO Trading Platform is a decentralized blockchain trading platform offering trading of LAX to AltCoin Trading, Custom token against another (asset-to-asset trading) or LAX to fiat assets trading. LAPO will enable you to store assets securely in your local wallet, whilst also trading them quickly and safely on the built-in decentralized exchange. A centralized matcher and high channel capacity allow you to make deals as quickly as on a centralised exchange. All the funds are kept in your wallet, not on the exchanges to avoid theft of assets. This is the perfect way to trade and HODL risk-free. LAPO ePlatform is an ecosystem focused on
- Human-centric design providing the best User Experience and multi-language support for the people that use LAPO as everyday currency;
- Decentralized exchange platform for LAPO Coin and other Cryptocurrencies with fiat support, wallet-to-wallet secure transaction and immediate transactions;
- Simple integration for businesses that want a fast and cheaper service to handle cashless payments
LAPO COIN (LAX)- A Stable Cryptocurrency For A Safe Business
“Cryptocurrencies are unique in a sense that, they are the only digital currency that is not someone else’s liability. They are fungible, decentralized, and as valuable as the network of users that support them. Unfortunately, they suffer from very high volatility, because their perception of value constantly changes as users enter and leave the ecosystem.” Our approach to resolving the volatility problem is to implement Seigniorage Shares.
Seigniorage Shares differ substantially from the approaches taken by the likes of BitShares, Stabl, and MakerDAO, as it involves no collateralized obligations or short/long positions with respect to some underlying asset. For that reason LAPO Coin is the core currency of the LAPO ePlatform, all the transactions running on the ePlatform will always be converted to LAPO Coin immediately and can then be converted at any time to other cryptocurrencies or fiat at the exchange rate calculated during the transaction.
2 TIER Blockchain Model
The classic Bitcoin approach is essentially a way to synchronize a distributed system through common transaction logs. It requires that each network node store the full copy of the transaction history. Obviously, this does not scale well, since eventually, not every node will be able to store the full history. LAPO works in a “2 Tier” Model where each tier has a specific function. The First Tier is used by the miner to secure the Blockchain using x11 PoW algorithm. The Second Tier is the “Masternode” level: Masternodes are used to process the transactions and the Blockchain. This approach produces the best performance possible using a robust and highly serviceable network in the most critical part of the Blockchain. The Masternode process all the Proof-Of-Service algorithm. The Second Tier will be developed and implemented to check and validate Smart Contracts to allow the creation of Custom Tokens.
LAPO will become a complete ecosystem between “fiat currency” and “cryptocurrency” we want to focus on other uses of blockchain potential related to new applications. This will be achieved through the implementation of Tokenization. LAPO recognizes there is very strong untapped potential in a classical AltCoins approach, and the LAPO ePlatform is designed to realize this to its fullest extent. Smart contracts, being a natural development of Bitcoin scripting, are inevitable and will be one of the cornerstones of future blockchain technology. Tokenization operations are meant to help people create unique tokens on the LAPO blockchain and attach it to blockchain transactions.
What is Smart Contract?
The LAPO ePlatform will begin with a light implementation of Smart Contract functionality with a focus only on the creation of the basic sets of rules necessary for running our Tokenization technology. At the same time, we will launch the “Token machine generator” a simple visual builder to create personalized ICO tokens based on LAPO blockchain that will help companies to launch ICOs or create token based apps.
Are you in new in cryptocurrency world but willing to invest in ICO? If yes then read ICO Beginners Guide to understand it in a better way.
- Luiis Franceschi Founder / Chief Executive OfficerLuiis started his first company, a web agency, in 2008 when he was 20 years old. Beside that he worked as Senior UX Consultant for many different companies and Startups in Zurich and Worldwide. He started approaching the world of cryptos in 2014 with some friends and mined his first Bitcoin. Currently he’s Advising companies on the intersection between Blockchain Technology and User Experience.
- Christian Albera Co-Founder / Chief Technology OfficerChristian is an IT Specialist with over 20 years' of experience in many areas of enterprise business applications development, databases administration and project management having worked mainly with oracle technologies. During his career he has gained experience in many industries composed by insurance, supply chain, IT consultancy, software development and latest 10 years in the finance sector. He is enthusiastic and has over 2 years' experience blockchain technology including development and startup of fintech businesses.
- Petros Tsiros Chief Investor Relations OfficerPetros has more than 20 years of international business consulting experience and an extensive professional network that expands across continental Europe and inclusive of the United Kingdom, Malta and Cyprus, to the United States, and even as far as Asia. In addition to the above, he has an MBA in Finance and an MA in Organization Change from the US, and a BSc in Management Studies with Physiology from the UK, and a few professional certificates from Switzerland. Petros is a result-oriented, pro-active business professional with a proven record of accomplishments in developing and leading comprehensive business strategies, business goals and objectives, and has been a keen cryptocurrency enthusiast for a while now.
- Mariyam Seguias Alì Chief Marketing OfficerMariyam holds a Bachelor of Social Communication (Venezuela) and a Master of Marketing and Film Business (Spain). She has over twelve years of experience working within the Hispano-American audiovisual sector as creative producer, screenwriter and marketing specialist. She has also experience in designing integrated marketing communication strategies targeting multiple audiences.
- Tayo Akintoye Co-Founder / Community ManagerTayo holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University of East London (England). He works for the Department Of State Development (DSD) South Australia. An Australian based Crypto investor and blockchain enthusiast with a passion for front-end web development and open source. Tayo is an entrepreneur spanning multiple fields including IT and Entertainment. He is an IT specialist with an in-depth knowledge of Network/System Administration.
- Silvio Rainoldi Lead Backend DeveloperA full stack Senior Developer with extensive experience in a variety of programming languages and tools. Specialised in architecting and building tested, distributed and scalable services using Java and Blockchain technologies. He has worked for global leaders developing critical applications including Rapidshare and Ringier Holding.
- Christian Bianchini Lead Mobile DeveloperSenior Mobile Developer with extensive experience in Android devices, AR implementation, Image manipulation, and Arduino hardware. He started working with Blockchain technologies since 2013 and he is a passionate Miner.
- Gonçalo Margalho Node.js NinjaApplication and Web developer, always looking for something new, something that doesn't exist. He loves to stay updated with everything connected to: Go, React, react-native, Node.js
- Application and Web developer, always looking for something new, something that doesn't exist. He loves to stay updated with everything connected to: Go, React, react-native, Node.jsApplication and Web developer, always looking for something new, something that doesn't exist. He loves to stay updated with everything connected to: Go, React, react-native, Node.js
- Stefano Poncini Back-End GuruBack-End developer with of 7 years of experience in web application.
- Francesco Andreoli Strategic AdvisorFrancesco is a crypto mining expert and has co-founded a crypto-mining facility in Switzerland based on renewable energy sources. He leads the Chain Advisory Group since 2017 focused on service design and smart contract auditing. Francesco has been a crypto community builder since 2014 with expertise in organizing hackathons and blockchain events in San Francisco and New York. Francesco holds two Masters degrees: Master of International Business from Hult Business School, and a Masters and BSc in Mechanical Engineering, majoring in Computational Methods. He speaks 6 languages fluently and has lived in Switzerland, Sweden, Brazil and the United States
- Daniel Biesuz Legal AdvisorDaniel runs a law firm, where his core business is M&A and consulting for asset managers. He is actively involved in blockchain and fintech as a legal advisor and advised many successful ICOs like InsurePal.
- 1Q2 2017
Development of the concept behind LAPO ePlatform and LAPO Coin. LUI.IS GmbH Blockchain Lab started the development of the UX of the wallet.
- 2Q3 2017
Development of the first blockchain MVP based on Cryptonote began. We move from a Cryptonote Blockchain to a DASH Blockchain model. Design and UX of the ePlatform Began.
- 3Q1 2018
The first version of the Website & the Lean White Paper finalized. The Alpha Network started to be tested internally.
- 419 FEBRUARY 2018
Official announcement in the Bitcointalk Forum. The Whitelist period began.
- 501. MAY 2018
PUBLIC PRESALE STARTS
- 601. JUNE 2018
PUBLIC PRESALE ENDS. Blockchain Network will go Live. Distribution of LAX will start.
- 715 JUNE 2018
ICO SALE STARTS
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Yappadappadoo (FLI)Read More
The yappadappadoo Store is much more than “just another App Store”. It is the first and only PWA store worldwide, with a link to the Blockchain. Our store offers applications for all users. There are no restrictions: yappadappadoo apps are multi-platform and work on all smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices, on all operating systems, without eating up your data volume irrespective of network quality.
DapCash (DAPG)Read More
DapCash is a first quantum resistant cryptocurrency based on 100% original code, merged all the modern features of blockchain technologies. The essential DapCash feature is variative Post-quantum algorithms to make DapCash quantum resistant and survive the Quantum Apocalypse.
Crowd Machine (CMCT)Read More
Crowd Machine seeks to promote decentralized apps more broadly along with its Ethereum blockchain technology.it will help users in a movement of supporting and powering applications in a decentralized fashion. This platform seeks to create “Crowd App Studio” as its fourth and final product of this project. It is developed to be the ecosystem that will take CMCT tokens as a mode of payment.
FinTechBit (FTB)Read More
FinTechBit Token (FTB) is a utility token which has been built on Waves block chain so that token holders transcend geopolitical frontiers and become a member of unique educational trading group named as Fintechbit. This group utilizes a proprietary trading robot called PredicTrader™. It helps the beginners and experienced traders by educating them that how to align themselves with the current trend followed in the digital currencies. The robot will assist the members to learn how to utilize the algorithms to stand themselves appropriately in the market. It also teaches them the methods to adopt it and reap benefits from the dynamic markets.