KahnChat ICO (KCH) Review – ICO Token News
KahnChat ICO (KCH) Review – ICO Token News
KahnChat is a mobile app that will be used for messaging via text, video, and voice. In addition, the app will be used for paying bills, funds transfer, and order payments. User-story sharing will also be possible using KahnChat app. It will increase the followers and fan base of a business or a public figure.
KahnChat (KCH) analysis
What is KahnChat all about?
KahnChat plans to develop a mobile payment system by the integration of social media applications by using advanced Ethereum blockchain technology similar to Requitix, Cointed Token, Sether, SuperPay, Upline, ODEM. The mobile payment app will incorporate more than just normal chatting features that are associated with most communication applications.
What does KahnChat aim to be?
KahnChat aims to build a blockchain-technology based mobile payment system. The app will be used for making payments in restaurants, pubs, beauty salons, takeaway, entertainment, fashion shops, and various types of supermarkets.
Users will be able to make payments for a taxi, logistics, online shopping platform, and business transfers using this user-friendly mobile payment application. As the Ethereum blockchain technology and smart contracts are used for making payments, this system will be highly secure.
This user-friendly social media and mobile payment app includes the following features:
- Cryptocurrency exchange.
- Mobile bill payment.
- Third party transfer.
- Text, video, audio messaging.
- File transfer.
- Live streaming option.
- Life moment sharing.
- Public/private group discussion.
- Business or personal page.
What problem is KahnChat ICO solving?
The user today needs an all-in-one mobile payment solution that allows making fund transfers without knowing the recipient’s bank account details. In addition, the payment solutions should include unlimited payments. All this should happen without the need to download multiple apps or interact with the slow website.
KahnChat app is an ideal digital payment solution for all user demands. It isn’t just a traditional social media app, as it will combine more features to simplify the daily life of the user.
Why is KahnChat a good project?
It is designed to include the features of all the popular mobile payment applications present in the market into blockchain enabled highly sophisticated and secure application. Users will be able to carry out online transactions, make payments, transfer files, and send text, video, and messages and chat.
Token price and token sale
- Ethereum and Bitcoin are some of the most popular means of purchasing different types of ICO tokens such as CIF, QBT, CLOUT, DreamTeam, BITCOMO.
- Interested investors can purchase 1 KCH by paying 0.002 Ether (ETH) during the pre-ICO and ICO.
- In addition, investors can use their credit card to make payment in order to purchase KCH tokens.
- The tokens are created on the Ethereum blockchain technology in accordance with the ERC20 standards.
- Unsold tokens will be held in the foundation as reserve tokens for future sale.
Pre-ICO sales of KCH tokens
- 20,000,000 KCHs (25% of the total token supply) will be sold during the pre-ICO sale.
- It will start run from February 1, 2018 until February 3, 2018.
- 500 KCH is the minimum number of tokens one can purchase during the pre-ICO token
- A 25% bonus will be awarded to anyone who takes part in the pre-ICO sale.
General ICO sales
The main ICO sale of KCH tokens will start from February 4, 2018 in four different phases and it will end on February 28, 2018. Each phase will offer investors different bonuses and different minimum purchase requirements. 44,000,000 KCH Tokens will be allocated for sale during each the four phases of the ICO sale. The sale of tokens in all the four phases of ICO might end early if the maximum tokens (44,000,000 KCH) are sold.
- ICO phase 1
The general ICO phase 1 of the KCH will start from February 4, 2018 and will end on February 12, 2018. Investors will receive an extra 15% bonus on their total token purchase during this phase. 50 KCH tokens is the minimum number of tokens investors need to purchase in this phase.
- ICO phase 2
The phase 2 of ICO sale for KCH tokens will start from February 13, 2018 and will end on February 18, 2018. Investors will receive an extra 10% bonus on their total purchase during the second phase of ICO sale. 1 KCH token is the minimum number of tokens investors need to purchase during this phase.
- ICO phase 3
The phase 3 of the ICO will start from February 19, 2018 and will end on February 24, 2018. During this phase, investors will receive an extra bonus of 5% on their total tokens. 0.5 KCH token is the minimum number of tokens investors need to purchase during the phase 3 of ICO.
- ICO phase 4
The last phase of the ICO sale will start from February 25, 2018 and will end on February 28, 2018. 2.5% of the total token purchase will be provided to the investors as an extra bonus during this phase. 0.1 KCH token is the minimum number of tokens investors need to purchase during this phase of ICO sale.
Use of funds collected during the ICO sale
- 2% of the funds collected during the ICO and pre-ICO sale will be used for legal-related expenses.
- 3% of the funds will be used for equipment and tools.
- 5% of funds will be used for administration.
- 5% of the total funds collected during the ICO and pre-ICO of KCH will be used as a bank guarantee.
- 10% of the funds will be used for sale expenses.
- 20% of the funds will be used for wages and contractors’ fees.
- 50% of the funds will be used for marketing and promotion.
Allocation of tokens
The total supply of the KCH tokens created by the company is 80,000,000.
- 5% of the total KCH token supply will be reserved for foundation or bounty rewards.
- 5% of the total KCH token will be allocated for affiliate programs.
- 5% of the tokens will be reserved for advisors of the project.
- 25% of the total supply of KCH tokens will be released during the pre-ICO sale.
- 55% of the KCH tokens will be sold during the main ICO sale.
The team behind KahnChat
The project was co-founded by Dr. Ulrich Hatje and Mr. David Kan, who come from different software engineering and management disciplines.
The development team associated with this project believe that the blockchain technology will be the payment method of the future. KahnChat aims to develop a mobile payment system that is integrated with the social media app. The KahnChat app aims at users around the world and will be available on both, iOS and Android systems.