IDM (IDM) ICO Review – ICO Token News
IDM has its own patented data protection technology called SIZE and is preparing to launch a new service – a global decentralized ecosystem that connects users who want to store information safely and miners who provide memory on their devices to generate income.
Our development team has created a working prototype of a cloud storage service called BoobookBox. The service was launched in 2015 and has more than 2 thousand active users. The working prototype was launched to test the technology, both by developers and third-party organizations. IDM can successfully compete with all cloud data storage services, as it offers following exclusive features:
- The safest and secure data storage system and data transmission
- Affordable price
- The only player on the market offering this level of data protection
- Savvy marketing strategy
- Legal guarantee on data security
IDM focuses on strictly defined segments of the consumer and business market, and takes advantage of a competitive market opportunity, namely the demand for secure data storage. The company has launched its ICO to generate funds for their project development. If you want to get latest update on trending ICOs then check out the ICO list.
Rough estimates suggest, as a result of a cybercriminals’ activity, the global economy loses $ 114 billion annually. Since the emergence of the World Wide Web, the United Stated alone suffered losses of around $400 billion. This is three times more than the country’s annual budget for education.
Solution To The Global Problem
Global expansion of the IDM data storage service powered by SIZE technology, will prevent consumers and businesses from losing data, and therefore, from suffering losses associated with hacker attacks and theft of information
The main objective of this project is to raise funds for the development and scaling of the existing data storage service, combining SIZE, the innovative technology of post-quantum encryption, with the blockchain. The Blockchain in our ecosystem is responsible for transparency and administration of the service, optimizing accounting of payment by service users and distribution of remuneration among the miners.
The SIZE Algorithm
Within the framework of erasure channels model, a new method that corrects errors has been developed. During the coding process, using special algorithm, parity data is generated. This parity data makes it possible to restore erased channels. Any erased data can be restored using different sets of original data and parity data. The reliability level determined by the number of coding cycles. The higher is the reliability level, the higher are the possible restoration options of the erased channels. The process where the reliability level increases, and naturally leads to the increase of the possible restoration options of the erased channels is described as multidimensional parity. Such method of coding with a generation of multidimensional parity called SIZE algorithm, and it has a higher recovery parameter for lost information in comparison with conventional methods achieving reliability.
SIZE Technology – General Description
SIZE technology provides the highest level of privacy and confidentiality in the storage and transmission of information. In this technology, to protect information mathematical algorithms are used which are known in digital electronics. However, these operations have never been combined to special algorithms in special order of mathematical actions ever before and have never been used for the protection of the information.
As a result of applying these algorithms to any digital content, the content becomes overwritten to a new form; this new form is a set of digital packets. Each individual packet has no functional meaning and does not contain a single bit of the original information. To obtain the original information back, it is necessary, in a specific way, performing special mathematical operations, to assemble the packages into one file.
There are an infinite number of ways to assemble files; algorithms only provide a general guideline of the process. The user himself chooses a specific way of how information going to be rewritten and no one, except him, or persons to whom user has transferred information about the rewriting rules, cannot access the protected information. Additionally, the user himself determines the level of rewriting rounds, i.e. the number of the individual packets created from one file; and the loss of significantly large number of these packets (up to 98%) does not entail loss of the original information.
Advantages of SIZE technology
The development of new computer technologies, the emergence of new cryptocurrencies and much other technical innovations of the 21st century, would not be possible without effective and reliable digital data storage. Everything happening on the Internet shapes the modern information world and involves a huge amount of digital data. This data is stored in the public or private data centres scattered all over the world, backed by the same data centres; on computers, mobile devices and other various types of storage devices belonging to a large number of people all over the globe.
All settlements within the ecosystem are in IDM tokens. Payment for the service is in tokens. A smart contract calculates the number of tokens required for a payment and accepts the payment. The miner remuneration is also calculated in the IDM ICO tokens. A smart contract calculates the duration and the amount of leased memory and makes the payment.
If you would also like invest in ICO and want to get more information about it then you can read ICO marketing guide to understand it in a better way.
- Tony DremlyugaChief Strategy Officer. Zug, Switzenland. Head of Development Department "Equivalence" AG
- Erkin ZadaulyThe co-inventor of the algorithm. Studied physics at Moscow University (Moscow State University). He worked as a researcher at the Physics Institute. P.N. Lebedev Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Iskender SyrgabekovThe inventor of the algorithm. Physicist. Studied physics at the Leningrad State Electrotechnical University "LETI", where one of his mentors was Nobel Prize winner Zhores Alferov. Worked in the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Based in Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Drs. Daan ElffersCEO EMG Group BV., consulting company, authorized supplier for the United Nations. Expert in sustainability
- Naviin KapoorTeam Leader Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank ICO Advisor Blockchain Expert
- James CarterExperienced Information Technology Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the government administration industry. Skilled in Budgeting, Customer Service, Strategic Planning, Databases, and Team Building. Strong information technology professional with a bachelor’s degree focused in Computer Science from University of California, San Diego
- Shingai Robin SamudziData Scientist,connecting the worlds of finance, healthcare, and social entrepreneurship and making data tell actionable stories to drive better business outcomes
- Robert DavisExperienced in security, web development, programming Process Control Systems Engineer with various publications in IT area. Avondale, Arizona
- John David RadcliffIT Professional with 11 years of experience in the field. Proven to be well rounded, utilizing his efforts to strengthen his experience in leadership, technical skills, detailed reporting and evaluation throughout his career as a Security Professional
- Andrei RekhtineVeteran IT Management Consultant IT Director Infrastructure Architect Systems Engineer, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineering) since 1999. Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The SIZE algorithm was successfully tested on CamGrid network at the Cavendish
Laboratory at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
Foundation of Equivalence AG
An ultra-secure file-sharing program based on SIZE technology was introduced at
"Hack in Paris" where the global hacker community tried to crack the algorithm without
The launch of a publicly available version of the BoobookBox for business and
- 5March 2018
Technology has been successfully tested in European cybersecurity
- 6April 2018
ICO for the global decentralized ultra-secure storage service IDM
Launch of IDM service
Development of the cloud blockchain platform (SaaS) based on SIZE data protection
- 82019 - 2020
Implementation of a marketing strategy for the promotion of the IDM service
and SIZE technology
Development of a decentralized and distributed cloud platform (PaaS)