HashCard (HSHC) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Ease of use and superior functionality makes the Hash Card a must-have card for anyone who regularly spends money in foreign currency. It is not just for Ether or Bitcoin holders. Hash Card is the card that really does work in the everyday world. Many previous attempts have been made to create a bitcoin card that offers a decentralized bank, instant conversions and reliable exchange rates. Until Hash Card, this has not been achieved despite millions of dollars being poured into the concept.
- The physical Hash card can be used wherever credit/debit cards are accepted. It works online and in the bricks and mortar space. It’s just like a regular credit/debit card with the key difference bring that the user is spending Ether, Bitcoin and other 25+ altcoins.
- A real-time transaction takes place each time the card is swiped. Only the precise amount spent with the Hash Card is exchanged from ETH/ BTC/Altcoins. The rest of the card owners funds remain stored in their secure wallet.
- The ability to exchange money at precise interbank exchange rates using Hash Card App.
- Peace of mind knowing the user enjoys precise interbank rates whenever spending on their Hash Card.
- FREE and real-time transfer of funds between Hash Card App users. Funds are instantly available on the recipients Hash Card.
- Beta stage testing of the Hash card & wallet is almost complete enabling the Hash Card to be launched during the public token sale.
- Hash cards are limited to the first 3000 subscribers. Distribution will be every two weeks in batches.
The Hash Card
To sign up for the Hash Card subscribers need to visit hashcard.io and complete a very simple, 3-minute onboarding process, including remote KYC. Once this is completed the Hash Card will be issued and distributed free to customers. A physical card may be used at more than 30 million merchants globally. It can be used both online and in bricks and mortar premises for offline purchases.
Precise interbank rates are guaranteed when using the Hash Card. No fees or additional markups mean that, in real terms, the cardholder receives a saving of up to 7% when compared to high street banks. Hash Card accounts can be instantly funded, at no charge, with Ether and Bitcoin. From Q4, 2018 Fiat funding will also be available to load the Hash Card. Using the Hash Card to fund purchases is simple. Via the HashApp you can view the ETH/BTC/ETC/USD balances in your wallet. The only exchange is the exact amount of cryptocurrency required for the purchase currency exchange.
Example – ETH-funded Purchase with Hash Card
Mary, a day trader closed her XRP/ ETH place to enjoy a 12 ETH profit. Mary immediately transferred 5ETH to her Hash Card and booked into her favourite luxury spa in Paris. She did not need to wait for the exchange to send a traditional wire/SEPA transfer. The funds were instantly available for her to use on her Hash Card.
The Hash Standard Card will be the initial release. This card is available to anyone except Chinese nationals although the card itself will be accepted in China. Plans are currently in hand for multiple level cards including Gold, Platinum and Black in Q3 2018. Each of these new cards will have a lower transaction fee than the standard card.
Payment system process
The Hash card allows users to transact real-time payments without first needing to convert the cryptocurrency in their wallet. Each time a user spends cryptocurrency or withdraws at an ATM, Hash Card provides Fiat currencies in exchange for cryptocurrencies. To do this the Hash Card needs a minimum daily balance to cover the transactions.
Technology and Security
The Hash Card Cybersecurity and Governance Architecture contain the following standards, guidelines and frameworks: Hash Card adopted this framework following a detailed appraisal of the current industry posture, including from a detailed source list of government and industry adopted standards that included: NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Cybersecurity Framework, ISO (International Organization for Standardization) and IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) IT 27001 and 27002 frameworks, ISACA, COBIT and PCI DSS The Hash Card Cybersecurity and Governance Architecture Framework encourage informed decision making within the organization to identify and manage cybersecurity risks.
Classification: Utility Token
Type: ERC20 Token
Total Token Supply: 150,000,000
Hard Cap: $9,000,000 / 90,000,000 TOKENS
Soft Cap: $3,000,000 / 30,000,000 TOKENS
Price 1 HSHC = 0.10 USD
Issue: 72 Hours after Token Sale ends
Dates: May 1st, 2018 – June 12st 2018. Sale begins 3 PM GMT
A total of 90,000,000 HSHC Tokens or 60% of the total ICO token supply will be put up for sale. Remaining unsold tokens will be destroyed by burned.
Our projections for on our share of the crypto card industry and the expected userbase and volumes in the next 5 years. Our projected figures are backed up with market research conducted by Statista.com and the University of Cambridge. Estimates are based on an average spend of USD3,750 per year / card. In a 2016 report from the Boston Federal Reserve, 0.87% of US consumers are estimated to have owned cryptocurrency in 2015, which equates to approximately 2.8 million people in the US alone.
Coinbase and ARK Research, using their own user data, estimate that in 2016 approximately 10 million people around the world owned bitcoin. By tapping into data from study participants and making the assumption that each individual, on average, holds two wallets, we believe there are currently between 2.9 million and 5.8 million unique users that actively use a cryptocurrency wallet. All these individuals are potential subscribers for Hash Card. You can check ICO stats for more information about their current status.
- Karol KozlowskiCEO
- Pawel GochCFO
- Vasiliy GulyarBusiness Development
- Alex Chang (Chia Ming)CEO at SONY Network Entertainment, Taiwan Managing Director at Gravity Wave (Beijing) Co-founder and CEO at Gravity Wave Hong Kong
- Jason HungJason is a serial entrepreneur and inventor in a mobile business, blockchain ecosystem, digital marketing, AI and ERP related business. He is the co-founder of Treascovery, Chidopi and TimeBox, and the advisory board for more than 20 ICOs include BitRewards, BlockLancer, Datarius, ICONIC, AIDA, EZPOS, Suchapp, USAT, EVENFOUND, CoinArt, and SafeCrypt. He has more than 20 years old track record on managing RD, IT, sales, consulting service with 9 technology related patents which using at more than 2000 Apps. He was also formal PeopleSoft and JDE solution head in Greater China. He is also a blockchain of ICOBench and International Blockchain Consulting Announcement Group.
- Conston TaylorConston has over 20 years of experience in Start-ups, Strategic Planning, and Acquisitions in the areas of Finance, Sales & Marketing, Artificial Intelligence, and Automation. He has held key positions for such companies as United Technologies, General Motors and Lear Automotive, holding key positions such as Director of Sales & Marketing, and Assistant Finance Director. He has leveraged his ability to evaluate traditional companies and startups into the Cryptocurrency, BLockchain and ICOs. His specialties are blockchain research and analysis, ICO Evaluations, ICO Marketing and ICO Investing.
- Mofassair HossainExperienced Business Development Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the internet industry. Strong sales professional graduated from The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. GBAP® Certified Member
- Zahid ImranFinancial Advisory, Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Private Equity, Direct Investments, Investment Management, Activist Investing, Hostile Takeovers, Financial Restructuring, Financial Due Diligence (DD), Financial Markets, Equity Capital Markets (ECM), Trading, Arbitrage, Hedging, Business Strategy, ICOs, Crypto-Assets, Token Economics, Financial Management
- 1Nov 2017
The Hashcard Idea is born.
- 2Dec 2017
Negotiations with Debit card issuer in Asia.
- 3January 2018
First round of investors and partners. Whitepaper
prepared. Debit card confirmed.
- 4February 2018
Card Wallet MVP, Legal structure finalized.
- 5March 2018
Website, wallet and card beta testing.
Public announcement at Blockchain Summit
- 6May 2018
Whitelist and public token sale.
- 7Q3, 2018
- 8Q4, 2018
EU card issuer backup, essential licenses, internal
- 9Q4, 2018
Corporate and Salary cards.
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Wixlar (WIX)Read More
With Wixlar coins, you can buy and sell products or services online and offline. Wixlar is the only Digital Currency offering more than 12 Services to the public, individuals and companies.Now it’s your chance to buy Wixlar Coins on the cheapest price and best offers for the short period of time in the Wixlar Initial Coin Offering.
JAMARA (JMR)Read More
JAMARA is a substitute to historic banking with an exceptional way to consume, deliver and share your money, fee-free and consecutive from your mobile. The application arrange member smart solution to affectionate finance, with features like actual-time bulletin, saving, financial IQ & mobile tap to pay performance. JAMARA approach a global payment network that enables global compliance of the JAMARA wallet around the world.
MB8 Coin (MB8)Read More
MB8 Coin will be used as the ‘fuel’ for the existing loyalty rewards network. MB8 Coin will be the first ever cryptocurrency that is released with a proven real world use and will be accepted as part or whole payment within the existing network of vendors and retailers. MB8 Coin is set to become the backbone of the rewards network that is already being used under white label by over 2100 businesses.
Treon (TXO)Read More
Treon is a robust, modular, Ethereum blockchain-based, decentralised utility payment gateway and processing wallet app that any consumer can use from around the world to pay their utility bills. Treon aspires to become the tool and token of choice in a completely decentralised and inexpensive way. For unbanked customers, there are assured benefits of using TXO ICO tokens. Obviously, there is a learning curve for the customers to learn to access TXO as a settlement tool so in the interim we are offering and will continue to offer other payment tools.
Selfpay (SxP)Read More
SelfPay is a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution and provides payment functionalities by integrating local payment gateways (Stripe, CyberSource, Omise, etc.). As such, the security and PCI compliance are provided by the local e-payment gateway; credit card numbers are never hitting SelfPay’s servers, providing the highest possible security. Progressive Web Apps, also known as Installable Web Apps or Hybrid Web Apps, are regular Web pages (or Websites) but can appear to the user like traditional applications or (native) mobile applications. This new application type combines features offered by most modern browsers with the benefits of the mobile experience.