ECOS (ECOS) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Fake, counterfeit and illegal food products and drinks are dangerous for well-being and health of millions of people around the world. ECOS aims to develop software for quality control and inspection in food industry around the world.
ECOS (ECOS) Analysis
What is ECOS (ECOS) all about?
ECOS is a project to develop decentralized software for quality control and inspection in the food products and drinks manufacturing industries. Public blockchain technology used in the development of ECOS helps consumers around the world from dangerous, counterfeit and fake food products and drinks.
What ECOS (ECOS) aim to be?
This project aims to remove the possibility of fakes, adulterations, counterfeits and other life-threatening food products and drinks from the huge multi-billion world food market with the use of its decentralized software which is built on Ethereum blockchain technology (similar to other ICO tokens such as BitCAD, RepuX, Phoneum, Cibus, MoonLite, Adblurb, Ternio, Dentix).
Benefits of ECOS platform
- The decentralized platform builds on the public blockchain technology will prevent bribery.
- It will be impossible to bribe quality control bodies and certification centers
- A large number of consumers around the world will stop overpaying big money for counterfeit food products and drinks.
- Quick shake-out of fake food products and drinks from the global market will give a start to the formation of a trustworthy business community in which there will be no place for counterfeit products and fake products.
- People will fall less ill as they will consume healthy, vitamin and mineral saturated food products by using the ECOS technology.
- It will become a faithful assistant for millions of consumer who are aiming for good nutrition, healthy lifestyle and longevity.
What problem is ECOS (ECOS)/are solving?
The sale of poor-quality, illegal, and counterfeit products are dangerous for the health and well-being of millions of consumers around the world. Expired and fake food products and drinks are one of the main reasons for the emergence of different intoxicants and diseases, especially in young children and infants. The quality of food products and drinks influences the living standards of millions of people globally, their social activity and demographic aspect.
With the ECOS software, a usual consumer can easily and quickly check whether a particular product complies with the safety and quality standards with just a single click using their smartphone or tablet PC.
Why is ECOS (ECOS) a good project?
ECOS software will prevent manufacturers to forge data and sell poor-quality food products and drinks to people. Multiple legal procedures should be followed by the manufacturers of food products in order to sell their products. It takes a lot of money and resource in order to complete the paperwork.
This platform will eliminate bureaucracy and paper chase. Unified quality standards and norms for the food products will be developed at this platform. The paperwork procedures will become transparent and clearly structured with the help of transparent public blockchain technology. It will be much easier and quicker for honest companies to pass all the required stages of quality control and inspection.
ECOS Token Price and Token Sale
ECOS tokens will be used for making payments for internal network services of the ECOS project. The tokens will grant investors an access to the extended functionality of the system. It will also give them extra opportunities for the development and systematic adjustment of mobile apps in the network of this project. This token can be purchased using ETH just like other ICO tokens such as PAYSURA, KickCity, Amon, BunnyToken, Graz, DataBroker, Data Broker Dao, RootProject.
ECOS Token sale
- $77 million tokens will be the total token supply created by this platform. \
- The price of 1 token will be $.10 during the pre-ICO and main ICO sale.
- All the unsold tokens will be liquidated after the token sale is over.
- The pre-ico sale will start on 2nd April 2018 and will end on 31 may 2018.
- Main ICO sale will start from 15 September 2018 and will end on 15 November 2018.
- $7.7 million is the hard cap of the ICO sale.
- $1 million is the soft cap of the ICO sale.
- The bonus of 5-25% will be awarded to the early investors.
Usage of funds
- 50% of the funds will be used for further design and development of the project.
- 21% of the funds will be used as bonuses awarded to the investors for purchasing these tokens.
- 5% of the funds will be used as bounty campaign and other marketing campaigns
- 2% of the funds will be used as remuneration for any special support of the project.
Summarizing ECOS (ECOS)
Counterfeit, fake, and illegal food products and drinks are dangerous for the health and well-being of millions of consumers around the world. Consumption of these food products and drinks can cause a lot of health-related issues, especially in young children and infants. This project will give a particular emphasis to food safety and quality control in order to ensure high and long-lasting living standards of millions of consumers around the world. Public blockchain technology is used for development of this project.
If you want to know everything about investing in ICO, read our page how to invest in ICOs.
- Aleksei Zeleznyak(CEO & Founder) - A founder of the project ECOS, business development, 7-year experience of work in the blockchain developments. 2008-2015: worked as an official in the Jõhvi City Department.
- Nataly Zeleznyak(CAO) - Business partner, a leading analyst in the sphere of consumer rights protection, searching for business contacts and client expansion, business development in Russia.
- Iraida Drobinina(Business Partner) -
Chief business partner in the project ECOS, an expert in the certification of food products quality in EU countries + project promotion and searching for business contacts in the territory of the European Union.
- Egor SporykhinCWO & Business Partner
- Denis Orlov(Community Manager / PM) -
2 years in strategic planning and community building
- Nadia Konyagina(Senior Content Manager)
Responsible for communicating with external partners and stakeholders and for helping define the vision behind the project.
- Luis Palicio(Raw Material Technologist) -
Graduated in Msc Food Quality Management at the University of Wageningen (The Netherlands). Have great experience in Technical function, Quality Assurance and Process Development within the Food industry.
- Andrei Zolin(Blockchain Developer) - Andrey provides expertise in Blockchain technology and smart contracts. He has 3 years’ experience in research and 5 years’ experience in IT. He developed backend solutions for Russia’s Sberbank, worked with Blockchain and smart contracts and helped to establish relations with the Ethereum network.
- Vladimir Gurevits(Pralinee OÜ CEO) -
Etrepreneur with over 20 years of experience under his belt. Primary focus on food industry and brand creation.
- Anni Säär(Legal Support Partner) -
Legal support, an executive partner and a sworn attorney in the law bureau Hansa Law.
- Vahur Kivistik(Legal Support Partner) - Legal support, an executive partner and a sworn attorney in the law bureau Hansa Law.
- Gloria Hanna(Head of Quality and Food Safety Department) - 8+ years’ experience in the Food Quality. For the last year Head of Quality and Food Safety Department Lebanon.
- Olga Glazman(Private Inspector - Food Service) -
Olga consults with food safety and others interested in using technology to shorten the distance between action and impact.
- 108.2017Strategy Backtesting
Team Formation MVP Developing
- 204.2018Token Pre-Sale April 2018
Strategy Alpha Developing
- 307.2018ICO Preparation Marketing
ICO Token Sale Sept 2018
- 410.2018Software Dev. Preparation
Examination Alpha Software
- 507.2019Beta Software Expertise
Testing Software in FMCG Segment
- 610.2019Launch Marketing Campaign in the World
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
UVIDIFY (UVD)Read More
Blüpass will revolutionize access to data, healthcare, and the claims process for everyone. We began our experience by administering benefits in a unique way. Our billing reconciliation process, HRaspirin, eliminated headaches between HR professionals and carriers. We spent six years in this space developing strong relationships. As good as our product was, it only solved for one side of a broken equation. This prompted us to create Blüpass, a total solution. Blüpass will build a blockchain fabric to connect providers, consumers, and carriers. Historically, there are three major problems in the healthcare arena. First, healthcare providers must spend a significant portion of their time and revenue on billing, health records, and treatment modalities. The provider may not have a complete picture of the consumer’s financial responsibility or health record. Second, carriers attempt to limit potential fraud through a lengthy and manual claims process. This process can take up to 6 months in the current environment to pay claims. Third, consumers are caught in this vortex of uncertainty between providers and carriers.
Intiva Health (NTVA)Read More
The Intiva Health Platform offers a suite of solutions that facilitate compliance and organization for LMPs and FMGs completely free. The Intiva Health Platform also provides Key Partners targeted access to LMPs and FMGs through the Intiva Marketplace, while protecting the identity of individuals and entities participating on the Platform (“Users”) by only allowing access through expressed consent. Key Partners include, but are not limited to, partners in pharmaceutical, continuing education, and professional liability companies.
NWPSolution (NWP)Read More
The platform is built on advanced technologies in the field of artificial intelligence and data security. As part of the project, NWP Solution launches the smart bracelet — NiteWell for the monitoring of the health of newborns from 0 to 12 months. The bracelet collects data on the state of the heart rhythm, patterns of motion, body temperature and the environment that will form the basis for an active child care system in the first year of his life. The platform provides an opportunity for its participants to solve their important tasks — ensuring their health and the health of their loved ones on the one hand and optimizing the costs of clinical health care, insurance, or purchase of drugs with another. Smart device owners are given a unique opportunity to participate in research and development, providing data for the analytical tasks of participating companies, as well as block technologies that ensure integrity, safety, and, most importantly, transparency in the use of the accumulated knowledge base.
Aimedis (AIM)Read More
AIMSocial is a medical social media platform secured by blockchain technology; this creates a space where patients support each other to live healthier lives. Within this robust community, patients can share their experience with diseases, effects of treatments and all kinds of information about health issues, wellness, and nutrition.