Dogezer (DGZ) ICO Review – ICO Token News
What is Dogezer?
Dogezer revolutionizes software development industry by dramatically changing not only the way software is developed, but also how it’s endorsed and put for sale. Dogezer aims to make the execution of a product’s complete lifecycle possible in virtual space, where Idea authors/Project owners, Software project managers, software developers and architects, UI/UX designers, artists, test engineers, internet marketing specialists, salespersons, or potentially anyone involved in implementing, promoting and selling software products can unite as a team and leverage a single platform to connect.
The SaaS solution blends the functionality of Kickstarter, UpWork, GitHub, Slack, Jira, Google Docs, Dropbox and ICO corresponding to a gamut of defined processes how these solutions associate with each other in a predictable, transparent and clear way.
- For prospective founders – it is hard to raise investment, and if any how it is raised, the raised investment brings limitations
- For individual contributors – many individual contributors have to face limited growth opportunities. There is also unmeasured project success and unfair reward distribution
- For product and teamwork – constant conflicts within the team
- A zoo of tools – Different sets of processes and tools among different projects cause lengthy learning curves, dearth of traceability and redundant mistakes, limiting team scalability as a result.
Dogezer creates a amalgam of Upwork, Github, Google Docs, Slack and several other tools.
It gives you an opportunity to:
- join the platform,
- create the project,
- emit your own currency,
- start hiring people paying them in that specific currency.
- It allows you to execute your project without obtaining any financial from third party.
- It gives opportunity to individual contributors to get higher than the normal per-hour rate.
- It reduces conflicts between team members.
Dogezer DGZ token
The DGX token is licensed to use Dogezer platform. Dogezer will make a total supply of 100,000,000 DGX tokens, while 98,000,000 will be offered for sale. Up to 1600 USD per 1 ETH rate is used for conversions of dollar prices to ETH prices during the ITO. The max ITO price is equivalent to 0.000625 ETH (~1 USD) per DGZ while min $4 worth of service per 1 DGZ. The unsold DGX tokens will be destroyed.
Private Whitelist sale
- The minimum purchase is set at 25 ETH
- Only 120 purchasers can take part in it.
- 2000 DGZ per 1 ETH
- 10 percent discount if you purchase more than 100 ETH
- 5,000,000 DGZs for Sale
- It already started on 15 January 2018 at 13:00 UTC
- It will end on 15 February 2018 at 13:00 UTC, or when sold out
- ETH only
- KYC is mandatory
- It is open for everyone
- Softcap is set at $1,000,000
- It will start from 15 Feb 2018, 13:00 UTC
- It will end on 8 Mar 2018, 13:00 UTC, or when sold out
- ETH, BTC, preDGZ are accepted
- ~1777 DGZ per 1 ETH: from 15 February 2018 at 13:00 UTC until 22 February 2018 at 13:00 UTC
- ~1683.5 DGZ per 1 ETH: From 22 February 2018 at 22th 13:00 UTC to 1 March 2018 at 13:00 UTC
- 1600 DGZ per 1 ETH: from 1 March at 13:00 UTC to 8 Mar at13:00 UTC
- 5 percent discount if you purchase more than 50 ETH
- 10 percent discount if you purchase more than 100 ETH
- KYC required if you purchase more than 10 ETH
Collected funds distribution
Dogezer satisfactorily collected the total funds of USD 1,000,000, and the company will use the raised funds to finance platform growth and distribute it as follows:
- 75 percent development and support
- 5 percent servers and infrastructure
- 10 percent marketing
- 10 percent legal
Dogezer collected the total funds of USD 5, 000,000 USD and USD 20,000,000 that it has decided to use to add additional features. Funds gained from the first customers will be distributed as follows:
- 50 percent for development and support
- 10 percent for servers and infrastructure
- 35 percent for marketing
- 5 percent legal
Though the road ahead is certainly not going to be a bed of roses for Dogezer, if it does what it promises then there are chances that it can carve a niche by virtue of its caliber—just like other ICOs such as Rate Date, Lendo, RepuX, ABYSS, Phoneum. It is because the crypto space is already awash with the same concept and have come much ahead from Dogezer. Hope they succeed. It’s a good project overall.
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
KVANTOR (KVT)Read More
The project is created by a professional team, based on its own experience and learn from the international experience of specialists. Our task is to create a product that will allow both individual companies and entire countries to get rid themselves of addiction of the existing external international financial and economic control, while not breaking the internal laws, as well as laws of the partners’ residence.
Yappadappadoo (FLI)Read More
The yappadappadoo Store is much more than “just another App Store”. It is the first and only PWA store worldwide, with a link to the Blockchain. Our store offers applications for all users. There are no restrictions: yappadappadoo apps are multi-platform and work on all smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices, on all operating systems, without eating up your data volume irrespective of network quality.
HealthFX (HFX)Read More
The HFX token, used within the Health FX platform, will power a real-time service to maximise patient care from thousands of international healthcare providers, tokenised payments that eliminate cross-border foreign exchange arbitrage, reduced fraud risk and the seamless integration of insurance providers in providing maximum effective, efficiency and peace of mind to all stakeholders.
Enkronos (ENK)Read More
Enkronos Apps are built on a highly modular concept, where removing, adjust, scaling or improving any aspect is simple and clean. All applications of the environment use a centralized single sign-in (SSO) environment. This removes any authentication or data authorization issues that an application could have and eases the use of all applications throughout the world of Enkronos Applications.
Cryptoriya (CIYA)Read More
CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Crypto-Currency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system.
Lamoneda (LMDA)Read More
The Lamoneda platform keeps the process of buying/selling an event ticket clean and simple for everyone involved. We aim to provide a transparent platform that holds no surprises for clients and customers when it comes to pricing and exchange of service. There are no tricksters when it comes to Lamoneda. This makes Lamoneda a user – friendly platform that keeps the process of purchasing a ticket as simple and clean as possible for all parties involved