Dogezer (DGZ) ICO Review – ICO Token News
What is Dogezer?
Dogezer revolutionizes software development industry by dramatically changing not only the way software is developed, but also how it’s endorsed and put for sale. Dogezer aims to make the execution of a product’s complete lifecycle possible in virtual space, where Idea authors/Project owners, Software project managers, software developers and architects, UI/UX designers, artists, test engineers, internet marketing specialists, salespersons, or potentially anyone involved in implementing, promoting and selling software products can unite as a team and leverage a single platform to connect.
The SaaS solution blends the functionality of Kickstarter, UpWork, GitHub, Slack, Jira, Google Docs, Dropbox and ICO corresponding to a gamut of defined processes how these solutions associate with each other in a predictable, transparent and clear way.
- For prospective founders – it is hard to raise investment, and if any how it is raised, the raised investment brings limitations
- For individual contributors – many individual contributors have to face limited growth opportunities. There is also unmeasured project success and unfair reward distribution
- For product and teamwork – constant conflicts within the team
- A zoo of tools – Different sets of processes and tools among different projects cause lengthy learning curves, dearth of traceability and redundant mistakes, limiting team scalability as a result.
Dogezer creates a amalgam of Upwork, Github, Google Docs, Slack and several other tools.
It gives you an opportunity to:
- join the platform,
- create the project,
- emit your own currency,
- start hiring people paying them in that specific currency.
- It allows you to execute your project without obtaining any financial from third party.
- It gives opportunity to individual contributors to get higher than the normal per-hour rate.
- It reduces conflicts between team members.
Dogezer DGZ token
The DGX token is licensed to use Dogezer platform. Dogezer will make a total supply of 100,000,000 DGX tokens, while 98,000,000 will be offered for sale. Up to 1600 USD per 1 ETH rate is used for conversions of dollar prices to ETH prices during the ITO. The max ITO price is equivalent to 0.000625 ETH (~1 USD) per DGZ while min $4 worth of service per 1 DGZ. The unsold DGX tokens will be destroyed.
Private Whitelist sale
- The minimum purchase is set at 25 ETH
- Only 120 purchasers can take part in it.
- 2000 DGZ per 1 ETH
- 10 percent discount if you purchase more than 100 ETH
- 5,000,000 DGZs for Sale
- It already started on 15 January 2018 at 13:00 UTC
- It will end on 15 February 2018 at 13:00 UTC, or when sold out
- ETH only
- KYC is mandatory
- It is open for everyone
- Softcap is set at $1,000,000
- It will start from 15 Feb 2018, 13:00 UTC
- It will end on 8 Mar 2018, 13:00 UTC, or when sold out
- ETH, BTC, preDGZ are accepted
- ~1777 DGZ per 1 ETH: from 15 February 2018 at 13:00 UTC until 22 February 2018 at 13:00 UTC
- ~1683.5 DGZ per 1 ETH: From 22 February 2018 at 22th 13:00 UTC to 1 March 2018 at 13:00 UTC
- 1600 DGZ per 1 ETH: from 1 March at 13:00 UTC to 8 Mar at13:00 UTC
- 5 percent discount if you purchase more than 50 ETH
- 10 percent discount if you purchase more than 100 ETH
- KYC required if you purchase more than 10 ETH
Collected funds distribution
Dogezer satisfactorily collected the total funds of USD 1,000,000, and the company will use the raised funds to finance platform growth and distribute it as follows:
- 75 percent development and support
- 5 percent servers and infrastructure
- 10 percent marketing
- 10 percent legal
Dogezer collected the total funds of USD 5, 000,000 USD and USD 20,000,000 that it has decided to use to add additional features. Funds gained from the first customers will be distributed as follows:
- 50 percent for development and support
- 10 percent for servers and infrastructure
- 35 percent for marketing
- 5 percent legal
Though the road ahead is certainly not going to be a bed of roses for Dogezer, if it does what it promises then there are chances that it can carve a niche by virtue of its caliber—just like other ICOs such as Rate Date, Lendo, RepuX, ABYSS, Phoneum. It is because the crypto space is already awash with the same concept and have come much ahead from Dogezer. Hope they succeed. It’s a good project overall.
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Word of Mouth Pro (WMPRO)Read More
The TGE model generates positive network effects that can vitalize and strengthen the application that requires numerous users (or operational nodes). The platforms decentralized applications will feature significant network effects wherein the user experience for each user improves upon the inclusion of additional users. The process will generate a large user base that will sustain the operation, security, and vitality of the decentralized network.
CLEARS (CLRS)Read More
CLEARS provides a unique KYC certificate stored inside the blockchain. Security is guaranteed from end to end, no data is shared by CLEARS. Data is only matched and validated. It Identifies every customer after the first KYC is completed. A unique hash is stored inside the Ethereum blockchain to guarantee the integrity of the data.
DAOX (DXC)Read More
The DXC is a ERC20 utility token that is a functional part of the Fundraising DAO protocol. It also enables all the interactions in the Daox ecosystem, provides access to the Daox Platform services and discounts. It has a built-in functionality to be easily integrated with third party services.
Bithemoth (BHM)Read More
Bithemoth platform is incorporating a plethora of new features dedicated to enhancing the user experience of our exchange. Not only are the tech features behind our exchange revolutionary, it will also be optimized to be user friendly. This will support new individuals entering the crypto-market, while providing ample features to accommodate for the needs of the most seasoned cryptocurrency investors
CoinAnalyst (COY)Read More
CoinAnalyst provides the collected data and analyses on a structured platform. This establishes a single point of contact for traders to give them the information advantage they need to maximize profits and minimize risk. The platform offers exclusive analyses, crypto-related data feeds and a constantly updated database for all crypto currencies.
Envilope (LOCK)Read More
Envilope gives senders unprecedented privacy and control over their content including who, when and where it is viewed. Blockchain recorded deliveries provide unparalleled privacy and security to the user.Envilope is fully working. It is a Government Approved Crown Supplier with military-grade encryption in transit and at rest, continually tracking, controlling, and securing user’s content.