DECOIN (DTEP) ICO Review – ICO Token News
DECOIN is an open source peer to peer digital ecosystem that encompasses its own proprietary digital currency, the DECOIN (DTEP), powered by an Exchange & Trading platform (D-TEP) that redistributes profits to DECOIN holders. Combining a Proof Of Stake (POS) Blockchain protocol, Transparency, Top level Security and 24×7 live support, DECOIN is developing the next generation platform for the decentralized world. The digital currency market has arrived. Hundreds of companies have already created their own digital currencies and in February 2018, Venezuela launched the first state-created cryptocurrency. Digital currency is here to stay. DECOIN is developing the next generation trading platform that will enable liquidity and generate money for both investors and companies traded on our platform.
Being as “DE COIN of DE People” building a platform that will be able to provide its partners and users with a frictionless fast, secure and inexpensive trading experience that makes trading enjoyable and peaceful. Add a close support team with that and mix it with social trading, then just sparkle it with some profit sharing and you have a Winning Combo. DECOIN aims to build a world-renowned, quick-action easy & simple multicurrency-exchange and trading platform, which shares the exchange’s profits with all of its coinholders. More than that, DECOIN’s top notch security level promises it’s users a calm, relaxing and reliable experience to assure accomplished transactions. There is no doubt that an exchange sharing its own profits with its contributors will lead the world to new boundaries! Rest assured, we will cross these boundaries as well. If you admire social trading, you can follow the trading activities of our top traders. Our platform is completely regulated fully secured and transparent.
D-TEP Credit Card
A major challenge all digital coin holders and traders face regularly is how to exercise their crypto currency and use it for everyday expenses and spending. DECOIN is the first company that has developed sophisticated wallets that let you spend your digital currency when ever you want and where ever you are. Our Vision is to enable every DECOIN holder to enjoy and access the profits he receives, regardless of whether he traded himself or had been awarded his share of DECOIN profits. Our card holders will also have access to rebates and other cost savings in selected stores, entertainment venues and other consumer facing stores.
What is Decoin (DTEP)
DECOIN is an open source peer to peer digital ICO ecosystem based on Blockchain technology, that encompasses its own proprietary digital currency, the DECOIN
- DECOIN is powered by D-TEP, a trading platform that redistributes profit gained from fee charged on the platform, back to its holders.
- GUARANTEES A 6.2% ANNUAL RETURN TO ALL STAKEHOLDERS – The annual yield is an integral part of the technology we’ve built into the coin. Our technology was developed so that the number of DECOINs created will be a fixed number.
D-TEP will allow the exchange of the DECOIN currency to other forms of digital assets. We also plan on allowing Crypto-To-Fiat trading in the future as well. All holders of the DECOIN currency automatically receive trading discounts on D-TEP.
- 38% Of proceeds will be used to build the D-TEP platform, Licensing fees, R&D, Upgrades, Fixes.
- 25% Will be used for the smooth running of our operation, including sales & compliance team recruiting, training.
- 20% Will be used for D-TEP branding and marketing, including continuous promotion and education of D-TEP platform and DECOIN, innovations, budget for various advertisement activities.
- 17% will be kept in the Liquidity Pool to serve for times of unexpected situation that might come up.
- To protect our customers and prevent security breach’s:
- 97% of customer’s funds are stored offline
- The remaining 3% traded actively are insured and safeguarded against malicious hacks
- D-TEP Exchange allows for orderprocessing of up to 1 million matches / second. We can assure a seamless process with no delay or lag when using D-TEP
- Any question, assistance or request you have will be answered by our online customer service, chat, email, etc.
- Transactions are not tied to any personal information. Other users can only see the activity associated to a particular wallet address.
- Each of DECOIN’s experienced management team has no less than 10 years of experience marketing and selling financial instruments.
- Designed to distribute an annual return to all stake holders, due to Proof of Stake consensus algorithm.
- DECOIN is the first company that enables a Credit-Card connection to your own exchange and trading platform account.
Proof Of Stake (POS)
DECOIN Is based on a Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm a different way to validate transactions, create new coins through ‘minting’ by holding them as a “staking proof” and eventually achieving the distributed consensus with a much faster and reliable way. A validator can be anyone holding a minimum amount of the Blockchain’s cryptocurrency. To become a validator, a user deposits an amount of the currency on the Blockchain and agrees to lose its entire deposit if it breaks any rule. This deposit represents the stake of the validator. A validator’s annual interest percent is proportional to its stake which is proportional to the coins algorithmic circulating supply times by 6.2 (DECOIN’s annual interest rate). To know current trend of ICOs, you can check ICO stats.
- Shay PerryCEO
- Nadav MosheFounder & CTO
- Yuval CherbisCMO
- Ari RechtVP Business Dev.
- Michael KoganCOO
- Taha SheikhBlockchain Developer
- 1Q4 – 2017
Development of DECOIN with a POS consensus algorithm of 6.2% interest rate P.A;
Setting-up 10 global offices to serve as multi-lingual support and marketing that will
promote and support DECOIN holders and new DECOIN adopters.
- 2Q1 – 2018
Private Sale; Initial Coin Offering (ICO) commencing the marketing and promotions for early-bird investors.
- 3Q2 – 2018
Exchange Platform Beta Test (D-TEP); Pre-ICO stage and ICO Stage; Adding DECOIN on several exchanges; Wallet Launch + Commencing distribution of DECOINS.
- 4Q3 – 2018
Exchange platform launch (D-TEP); Trading platform launch (D-TEP).
- 5Q4 – 2018
Decentralized Exchange platform launch.
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Word of Mouth Pro (WMPRO)Read More
The TGE model generates positive network effects that can vitalize and strengthen the application that requires numerous users (or operational nodes). The platforms decentralized applications will feature significant network effects wherein the user experience for each user improves upon the inclusion of additional users. The process will generate a large user base that will sustain the operation, security, and vitality of the decentralized network.
CLEARS (CLRS)Read More
CLEARS provides a unique KYC certificate stored inside the blockchain. Security is guaranteed from end to end, no data is shared by CLEARS. Data is only matched and validated. It Identifies every customer after the first KYC is completed. A unique hash is stored inside the Ethereum blockchain to guarantee the integrity of the data.
GOeureka (GO)Read More
The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength (~15%–25%), independent brands face OTA commissions as high as 30% of the room fee
DAOX (DXC)Read More
The DXC is a ERC20 utility token that is a functional part of the Fundraising DAO protocol. It also enables all the interactions in the Daox ecosystem, provides access to the Daox Platform services and discounts. It has a built-in functionality to be easily integrated with third party services.
Qravity (QCORead More
The Qravity platform is a decentralized digital content development and distribution platform with integrated project management tools, including asset production and approval, file sharing, and messaging for community and team communication. Project team members use these features according to their role. For example, founders can use the platform to direct their creative teams, while creators can track their progress and stakes.