DAOX (DXC) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Daox is an investment ecosystem and a blockchain-based platform that provides a complete solution for ICOs, crowdfunding, and crowdinvesting using cryptocurrencies and with the application of the concept of a decentralized autonomous organization. Daox is proposing an advanced open source technological solution and unified protocol that aims to fix all major problems related to ICOs and crowdfunding in general, preserving the benefits of crypto, raising the efficiency of capitaland establishing the basis for the future investment industry. This solution is called a Decentralized Fundraising Autonomous Organization or Fundraising DAO.
Daox Platform is a software product that allows for the interaction with the Daox ecosystem through a simple and user-friendly interface. The whole process of building Fundraising DAOsand interacting with them is done in a user-friendly application called Daox Platform Startups can build their DAOs, with their own ERC20 tokens and start ICOs in a matter of minutes using the Daox Platform.
Solving Major Problems of ICOs and Crowdfunding
These are some of the problems that are solved by Fundraising DAO protocol and Daox Project. The community and team will drive further development, making Daox based entities the smartest fundraising tool ever.
- Complexity Of Tech :- Crowdfunding with cryptocurrencies requires special software or engagement of engineers.
- Scams:- The number of projects that turn out to be scam is increasing in the ICO sphere.
- Expensive Legal Support:-For small-scale crowdfunding campaigns legal services cost too much.
- Lack of Transparency:-Project initiators have no incentive to keep their investors updated with their progress.
- Inefficient Marketing:-Average entrepreneurs are stuck choosing the right advertising services.
- Excessive Time Input: – The process of attracting investments requires a lot of work that does no good for the product itself.
- Funds Misuse: – Some startups might be spending raised funds on something other than the development of the project.
- Few Non-Blockchain Startups:-Non-blockchain and non-tech startups very rarely raise funds using the ICO model.
- Frequent Failures: – Many crowdfunded startups fail to deliver the product, not providing return of the remaining funds.
- Decrease Of Motivation:-When the startup team receive all the funds at once their motivation could drop dramatically.
- Fraudulent Activities:-The lack of transparency opens up many ways of conducting fraudulent activity.
- And Many Other:-Services and tools being integrated in the Daox ecosystem are solving more issues and raising efficiency.
- Fundraising DAOs: – Independent fundraising organizations that reside on the Ethereum blockchain, created using the Daox Factory.
- Daox Factory: – A modular Solidity framework on the Ethereum blockchain that enables Fundraising DAOs to be easily deployed.
- Daox Platform: – A user-friendly interface for the interaction with Fundraising DAOs and Doax Ecosystem.
- Daox Open API: – A protocol that enables third-party services to be integrated with the Daox Ecosystem and DXC Token.
- DXC Token: – An ERC20 Token that enables functionality and deployment of Fundraising DAOs.
- Services and Tools:-Third-party services and tools that are integrated via Daox Open API.
The DXC Token
The DXC is a ERC20 utility token that is a functional part of the Fundraising DAO protocol. It also enables all the interactions in the Daox ecosystem, provides access to the Daox Platform services and discounts. It has a built-in functionality to be easily integrated with third party services. The DXC token (Daox coin) will be released right after the public launch of the Daox Platform, and it will be for sale during the Decentralized Token Generation Even
Main Uses of DXC
Functional Part of Fundraising DAO Protocol
Each Fundraising DAO could only be deployed by transferring some amount of DXCs to the special DAO’s account called Initial Capital. This account is used to set some variables and to connect functional modules or services that are being introduced by third-party developers. This is a decentralized way of incentivising the growing community of developers to contribute code to the Fundraising DAO protocol.
Daox Marketplace for ICOs and Investors
There is a marketplace of services and tools that are integrated via the Daox Open API. Imagine hundreds of services for startups and investors that are easily accessible in a few clicks. For instance, a project can apply for rating report, or media publishing, or bounty campaign, or start banner advertising, right from the Daox Platform interface.
Early Participation in DAO based ICOs
DXC tokens are used to participate in the initial tokensale stage of Fundraising DAOs. The funds raised during this stage are held on a separate account and are accessible for the project team immediately. However, this funds could only be transferred to the integrated service providers directly from a DAO. Thus, the majority of Fundraising DAOs will run DXC-presale stage to fund their ICO campaigns. Consequently, DXC token holders will get the highest bonuses and earliest access to the ICOs based on Fundraising DAO protocol.
DXC Token Technical Features
The token is ERC20 compatible and has a number of additional features:
- Features that enables for the interaction between users, third-party services and service providers (Daox Open API). For this, the code of the DXC implements functions that allow to automate the exchange of the DXC tokens for access to services.
- Features that enables for the use of DXCs as a tool to participate in DAOs that are created within Daox smart-contracts.
Get updated with latest ICOs running in the market by checking ICO list.
- Oleg GaidulChief Executive Officer
Serial entrepreneur and investor. Founder of Spacemind Capital, EnventVR, AD1, and other successful startups with a yearly turnover of more than $50M. Tech visionary and a fan of decentralization. Besides of more than 12 years of managing experience, he is also a tech guy and a former software developer. Master’s degree in management.
- Joosung LeeAsian Market Analyst
Joosung has an extensive experience in business development and international transactions that he has gained while working in Hyundai and Samsung, among others. M.S. in Quantity Surveying. B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and B.A. in International Trade. MBA education in France.
- Alex ShevlyakovProduct Lead
More than 12 years of experience in developing tech products. Formerly a product lead for dozens of products each with excellent quality. Passionate about perfect design and usability. Master’s degree in computer science.
- Jordan PoolMedia Director
Jordan brings a lengthy background in live television, digital media production and creative marketing to the team. He understands the importance of digital media marketing and is excited to creatively communicate the value and vision of Daox to the world.
- Anton VityazevTech Lead
More than 5 years in web development. High-load and complex systems architect. Blockchain expert. Master's degree in cybersecurity.
- Kirill BulgakovSmart Contracts Developer
Backend and smart contracts developer, inspired by dApps and blockchain technology. Natural language processing researcher and ML developer in the past.
- Oleg AdamovMobile Developer
Experienced mobile engineer. With more than 10 years in programming. Participated in the development of a product with a multi-million user base. Mathematics degree.
- Artyom MolchanovData Scientist / AI Researcher
Artyom's background is Data Science and AI research. He has developed various AI-based solutions for Russia's largest bank, Sberbank. Artyom will be a tech lead for data related technologies in Daox. He has a Bachelor's degree in Computer Software Engineering
- Nina MikhailenkoCommunity Manager
Work experience as a project coordinator, community manager and translator at different conferences and workshops. Master’s Degree in Linguistics, study program in the University of Tromsø, Fulbright program in the USA.
- Natalie DudkinaKey Partnership Manager
Over 10 years experience in development of the work streams with KEY customers and clients in various economic domains. Negotiation of cooperation and contract terms with compliance of the company’s policy, ethics and interests. Three degrees: Managment, Economist, Philologist.
- Elena NovozhilovaKey Partnership Manager
During the last 8 years, Elena held executive positions in e-commerce and advertising companies worldwide. Elena is responsible for partnership development and business event management at Daox. Master's degree in management.
- Gleb PlotnikovUI/UX Designer
Founder of Yutani (a Belarus-based design firm). More than 10-years experience in design and UX. Have developed UI/UX for hundreds of amazing projects, including well-known brands.
- 1May 2017
Research and planning of Daox
- 2June 2017
The Daox Proof of Concept
- 3September 2017
Start of the development of the Daox Platform
- 4October 2017
Alpha version of the Daox Platform
- 5December 2017
Beta version of Daox DApp on the Ethereum blockchain
- 6June 2018
Opening the DXC token presale
- 7May 2018
The first crowdfunding campaign is launched on the platform
- 8May 2018
Release of the Daox DApp
- 9April 2018
Opening the Private Token Sale
- 10March 2018
Release of the Daox Platform
- 11July 2018
Public sale of the DXC token
- 12September 2018
Launch of the Integrated Affiliate Network
- 13Sept/Nov 2018
First listings of the DXC token on exchanges
- 14October 2018
Launch of the Know Your Client service on the platform
- 15October 2018
Launch of the Daox Open API
- 16September 2019
Launch of the Daox Accelerator for startups
- 17April 2019
Start of the yearly hackathon series
- 18March 2019
Beta launch of the Daox Wallet app
- 19February 2019
Launch of the Automated Legal Service — an AI-powered legal assistant
- 20December 2018
Launch of the Fundraising Services Network
- 21Q1 2020
Release of the Daox Wallet app
- 22Q2 2020
Release of the Daox Exchange
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Yappadappadoo (FLI)Read More
The yappadappadoo Store is much more than “just another App Store”. It is the first and only PWA store worldwide, with a link to the Blockchain. Our store offers applications for all users. There are no restrictions: yappadappadoo apps are multi-platform and work on all smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices, on all operating systems, without eating up your data volume irrespective of network quality.
DapCash (DAPG)Read More
DapCash is a first quantum resistant cryptocurrency based on 100% original code, merged all the modern features of blockchain technologies. The essential DapCash feature is variative Post-quantum algorithms to make DapCash quantum resistant and survive the Quantum Apocalypse.
Crowd Machine (CMCT)Read More
Crowd Machine seeks to promote decentralized apps more broadly along with its Ethereum blockchain technology.it will help users in a movement of supporting and powering applications in a decentralized fashion. This platform seeks to create “Crowd App Studio” as its fourth and final product of this project. It is developed to be the ecosystem that will take CMCT tokens as a mode of payment.
FinTechBit (FTB)Read More
FinTechBit Token (FTB) is a utility token which has been built on Waves block chain so that token holders transcend geopolitical frontiers and become a member of unique educational trading group named as Fintechbit. This group utilizes a proprietary trading robot called PredicTrader™. It helps the beginners and experienced traders by educating them that how to align themselves with the current trend followed in the digital currencies. The robot will assist the members to learn how to utilize the algorithms to stand themselves appropriately in the market. It also teaches them the methods to adopt it and reap benefits from the dynamic markets.