Cryptomon Token (CMN) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Cryptomon Overview and analysis
Exchange trading involves a high degree of risk, that’s why a majority of the traders lose their funds during the first year of operation. Only less than 10 percent of the traders are able to profitably sustain for the next year. Poor preparation, difficulty in predicting the financial markets, and emotional trading decisions taken by the traders, especially the new entrants, make the market rotate constantly. Brokers often promise instant returns which entices new traders to resort to poorly planned transactions. In this climate of unpredictable market trends, they often end up losing their capital.
Developing skills through real trades in the markets and gaining experience is a lengthy process. Even if you happen to acquire some skills, it is possible to still feel that you are lacking the right tools to trade profitably and efficiently.
Cryptomon aims to solve this problem by increasing the level of trading among private investors with aggregation of the community and the creation of effective trading tools to trade for various ICO list tokens like ODEM, Requitix, Shping, TV-TWO, Signals.
Cryptomon focuses on the community, because sharing experiences and transferring knowledge among the community members results in evolutionary development in any field. This is all the more important for the development of new prediction algorithms. This way, members help each other in moving forward to the next level.
Cryptomon Challenges for traders
To make profitable trades, traders need to know about the market trends and whether it will close higher or lower compared to the opening levels. They also need to know whether the market will be lackluster or have some movement. Information about the continuance of trends and the expected high, low, and closing levels is also of vital importance for the traders. Currently, there is no such tool or platform available that could predict these with any accuracy and certainty.
Cryptomon offers solutions to these problems with the utilization of machine learning. It offers the traders two prediction algorithms and one trading indicator which are described below.
- Prediction of price, based on the multilayer perception model.
- Price predictions based on the algorithm of K-nearest neighbors.
- When to Buy or Sell (WTBS) technical indicator which is based on Conventional Neural Network or CNN.
Cryptomon’s Innovation of the platform
- The platform comes with technical analysis tools that will provide useful insight to the trader and see the presented information with different perspectives instead of just looking at a price chart.
- The platform developers have aimed to develop tools for predictions and indicators that integrate the power of machine learning for the better analysis of their crypto ICO project.
- The developers are training the model to make predictions in the future where the outputs are not known.
- This requires the algorithm to learn in general about making the observations from domain and make a prediction.
- All ICOs, be it Guardium, CryptoLoans, Ternio, BunnyToken, Zupply have their own innovative features that make them a hit on the ICO list, similarly Cryptomon has its own innovative features that address the problem of predictability in the world of cypto trading.
Cryptomon Competitive advantage
The platform offers a competitive advantage to the traders as other platforms often use machine learning only as a future milestone. It’s a ready-to-use platform that supports machine learning based custom indicators and real prediction algorithm.
Cryptomon Machine learning
Machine learning is the part of artificial intelligence (AI) that focuses on the use of neural networks and other learning methods to analyze and identify factors that have economic value and can be used to develop profitable models. It allows for the accurate predictions on data through the process of generalization. The objective of the machine learning algorithm is to learn a reasonable approximation of the mapping, ranging from input patterns to output patterns.
Cryptomon token (CMN)
The Cryptomon token, or CMN, is used as an internal currency for the Cryptomon ecosystem and will be accepted as a payment method. It will be required to pay for subscriptions to Cryptomon services, to reward the community and bounty programs. After its release, the token will be added to many cryptocurrency exchanges. This will allow for the full cycle of token circulation as the community members can easily sell the earned tokens among themselves and with others.
Here are the key milestones of its ICO.
- CMN token presale begins on February 20, 2018.
- The base price for presale is USD0.455.
- Crowd sale duration will be 3 x 30 days.
- A total of 20,000,000 CMN tokens will be emitted.
- Soft cap: USD500,000.
- Hard cap: USD7,800,000.
The funds collected through ICO will be utilized for the below purposes according to the structure provided.
- Development: 54%
- Marketing and user acquisition: 18%
- Exchange partnerships: 15%
- Operational costs and hosting: 9%
- Security reserve: 3%
- Legal expenses: 1%
The roadmap for the Cryptomon project is as follows:
- June 2017: BTC subscriptions and first version of the platform with basic predictions.
- Q3 and Q4, 2018: Cryptomon Lab with ML stack and new indicators – WTBS and WM (Whale Moves) in the lab.
- Q1 2018: Public presale and sale of CMN tokens. BTC subscription disabled and bounty program begins.
- Q2 2018: Beginning of CMN reward program. Support for new exchanges and currency pairs.
- Q3 2018: Ox protocol signals and new prediction algorithms with monitoring of news and social feeds.
- Q4 2018: Integration with trading bots. Centralized projects in lab for the users to deploy and execute projects directly with visible results.
- Q1 and Q2 2019: Lab marketplace and CMN token listed on more than 5 crypto exchanges.
The team behind Cryptomon
- Peter Klobusnik, CEO, Founder.
- Peter Kotula, CTO, Founder.
- Juraj Burian, Architect, Lead Software Developer.
- Martin Hazy, Support, Marketing Specialist.
Integrating a high frequency, low trading hardware with robust machine learning algorithms, Cryptomon has leveraged the capabilities of machine learning technology to predict the price of cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Zcash, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero etc.
Machine learning indicators and algorithm of the platform are open-sourced, so anyone can enhance the existing algorithms or develop a new one from the machine learning stack. All enhancement documents that display better prediction performance will be rewarded with CMN tokens.
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Privelege Coin (XPV)Read More
Privelege Coin plans to purchase an island of its own to create a tax-free haven. Based on the blockchain and smart contracts, this cryptocurrency will be used to pay all goods on this platform. XPV tokens will act as a member share in the micronation. It will allow the token holder to sit on the advisory board and they will be able to guide the development of the Kingdom of Privelege.
StarLight (SLC)Read More
StarLight is innovative. Plus, since this crypto project is in its infant stage, it has a lot of space to grow. Cryptocurrencies are evolving at an unpredicted pace, and StarLight is here to reap the benefits of this fact. StarLight, carrying out international payments becomes seamless and quick. The people using thisplatform will quickly send or receive the money; the solution is apt for all those who have to consistently transfer money online.
MoneyToken (IMT)Read More
This is a one-of-its-kind blockchain-based credit system where the value of any crypto asset can be used as collateral. However, the value and credit terms and conditions in this model are transparent and publically available at any moment—plus, they will be governed by smart contracts. Due to the presence of a blockchain and smart contracts, the lending model doesn’t need any intermediary apart from the link that ensures a transaction’s completion. As a result of the absence of intermediaries, all the financial institutes—banks and lenders—participating in the cryptocurrency economy can lower the loan-acquisition costs and improve the overall transparency of the process.
NeumCoin (NEC)Read More
It makes use of high-performance hardware resources which can process a large number of cryptocurrency transactions in a few milliseconds. All the transactions carried out using this cryptocurrency are speedy and cost-effective. When users complete transactions on Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, or any other cryptocurrencies, they have to pay a huge fee and wait for a longer period of time in order to complete the transactions.
COTI (XCT)Read More
COTI is equipped with features such as instant credit, network-based market making, decentralized mediation, and risk-based pricing for ensuring a smooth and vibrant payment ecosystem. It provides the fastest, most trusted, and most cost-effective way to pay for sellers as well as buyers by utilizing the best of blockchain technology and traditional payment systems. This payment system is powered by its native digital currency, XCT.
Requitix (RQX)Read More
Requitix is committed to carving a niche in the e-commerce world by differentiating itself from other e-commerce platforms It has planned to distribute 51 percent tokens through its crowdsale out of the total supply of tokens