Cibus (CBT) ICO Review – ICO Token News
CIBUS ICO Review – ICO Token News
What is CIBUS?
CIBUS revolutionizes the food and healthy supplements business with its blockchain-enabled decentralized platform. It is designed to help you to buy and keep track of dietary and food supplement products with the highest level of trust, quality, reliability, transparency, security, efficiency and complete traceability, at the lowest cost. The platform provides an end-to-end B2C & B2B ecosystem, specifically created to transform the way we consume and take care of the food in future.
With the CIBUS platform, the company aims to bring together food and dietary supplement producers, manufacturers, traders, and sellers on a single interactive, functional, and advantageous platform founded upon blockchain technology. It provides transparency through trustworthy data that sits on a distributed ledger which all interested parties can freely access.
Thus, both the consumers and business will be able to take advantage of the best possible authenticity, transparency, and reliability in the relation to the food products they are interested in.
What problems is CIBUS solving?
- Fragmented ecosystem
- Lack of traceability
- Lack of engagement
- Easy to manipulate
- No social proof
- Lack of trust
- High friction
- High cost
- Allows you to access traceability information leveraging the advantages of its Trace functionality.
- Empowers both B2C and B2B trade modality in food and dietary supplement-related merchandise.
- Helps you connect with likeminded, health- and quality-conscious communities.
- Facilitates open and fair trade to reduce uncertainties in supply-chain reliability.
- Facilitates direct-targeted advertising by manufacturers/producers/traders.
- Increases your horizon of interaction with other food enthusiasts.
Why choose CIBUS?
There could be several reasons that make CIBUS stand apart from others, but certain key features that help it stand poles apart from others are as follows:
- It allows producers to upload food safety traceability related data in shared ledger.
- It allows producers to check the algorithm of data over a period of time.
- It functions as a passive puller of data based on consumer discretion.
- It allows consumers to check food safety-related data.
- It allows producers to upload data on personal discretion.
- CIBUS is a utility token.
- The company will create 100,000,000 CIBUS tokens.
- It has fixed a soft cap of 5,000,000 CBT and a hard cap of 40,000,000 CBT.
- The CIBUS ICO token sale will start from February 28, 2018 and last until March 28, 2018.
- The maximum total token supply is fixed at 100,000,000.
- However, if you want to participate, you must purchase at least 10 CBT.
- 1 ETH will be equivalent to 1000 CIBUS tokens.
A CIBUS token will work as the medium of transaction on the CIBUS ecosystem. Using this token, you can have access to CIBUS Trace and other core functionalities. You can also use the token for fee payment, referral bonus, bounty program, incentives and other reward payments.
CIBUS conversion rate
- 8% to 12% for four weeks.
- 12% to 16% for 3 weeks.
- 16% to 20% for 2 weeks.
- 20% to 30% for 1 week.
CIBUS token allocation
- 10% for the bounty campaign.
- 15% for social rewards.
- 20% for marketing.
- 10% for pre-sale.
- 5% for advisers.
- 30% for TGE.
- 10% for the team.
CIBUS funds allocation
- 50% for development.
- 5% for contingency.
- 30% for marketing.
- 10% for operations.
- 5% for legal.
CIBUS bounty program
- 5% telegram bounty with allocation.
- 5% meme/infographic bounty.
- 10% translation program.
- 15% bitcointalk bounty.
- 10% Facebook bounty.
- 5% blog/vlog bounty.
- 45% referral bounty.
- 5% Twitter bounty.
Similar to other ICOs, such as BunnyToken, Dogezer, Debitum, Moxyone and Lympo, CIBUS comes with a concept that most of the earlier startups, who are now established, have already tried. However, with every new concept comes a new establishment, and if CIBUS wants to set its foot strongly in foot industry with a blockchain technology, it will have to fulfill what it promises.
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
BolttCoin (BOLTT)Read More
Boltt solves one of the biggest problems in personal health: Lack of motivation for personal health improvement. While solving this primary problem, Boltt’s solution successfully provides answers to several other major gaps and pain points in current healthcare ecosystems such as lack of engagement and loyalty for the stakeholders. Engagement, Gamification & Loyalty is the three main pillars for any brand, corporate & business. There is no “One Platform” that provides all three pillars for business & customers alike.
NWPSolution (NWP)Read More
The platform is built on advanced technologies in the field of artificial intelligence and data security. As part of the project, NWP Solution launches the smart bracelet — NiteWell for the monitoring of the health of newborns from 0 to 12 months. The bracelet collects data on the state of the heart rhythm, patterns of motion, body temperature and the environment that will form the basis for an active child care system in the first year of his life. The platform provides an opportunity for its participants to solve their important tasks — ensuring their health and the health of their loved ones on the one hand and optimizing the costs of clinical health care, insurance, or purchase of drugs with another. Smart device owners are given a unique opportunity to participate in research and development, providing data for the analytical tasks of participating companies, as well as block technologies that ensure integrity, safety, and, most importantly, transparency in the use of the accumulated knowledge base.
Aimedis (AIM)Read More
AIMSocial is a medical social media platform secured by blockchain technology; this creates a space where patients support each other to live healthier lives. Within this robust community, patients can share their experience with diseases, effects of treatments and all kinds of information about health issues, wellness, and nutrition.
ECOS (ECOS)Read More
ECOS is a project to develop decentralized software for quality control and inspection in the food products and drinks manufacturing industries. Public blockchain technology used in the development of ECOS helps consumers around the world from dangerous, counterfeit and fake food products and drinks.