Cashbet (CBC) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Since they’re demand-driven markets, cryptocurrency and mobile gaming are both evolving quickly. However, these two sectors have yet to be combined, but their integration may soon be done with the help of a powerful iGaming solution. One such scalable iGaming solution is CashBet—a mobile-enabled crypto-ready platform that’ll tackle the common problems of trust, speed, content, and cost.
As a platform, CashBet is robust because it’s already established and has a profitable presence across different regulated gaming markets.
Here’s a complete review of CashBet and how the platform’s token is positioned in the crowded ICO landscape of today.
Launched in 2012, CashBet is a popular iGaming platform that has a lot of registered players, gaming licenses for different jurisdictions, and millions of pounds already wagered. The platform is sturdy enough to cater to the growing demands of customers-cum-players who belong to the different iGaming facets including real-money sectors, skill-based portals, and social gaming.
The platform is now set to disrupt the crypto-casino world. CashBet is developed by a team of veterans who’ve designed many end-to-end, modular iGaming solutions, and created rich B2C and B2B iGaming experiences. The team is building a native off-chain payment technology that’ll bring down the costs and improve the payout speeds. All of this makes CashBet Coin (CBC) a formidable cryptocurrency of the iGaming market according to ICO stats.
The best part is that this platform is the first-ever crypto-casino ecosystem that’s received licenses from a number of tier-1 gaming jurisdictions. This platform and its associated games—more than 450 titles—have gone through third-party compliance testing too. The platform includes a player management system, CMS, content distribution channel, geo-verification system, and a reliable gaming module.
All the components of the platform are tailored with the always-on crypto-casino markets in mind. In order to increase its security standards, CashBet now even complies with KYC (know your customer) and AML (anti-money laundering) standards. All in all, this platform is set to improve the iGaming world.
Thanks to its innovative approach—that is followed by many other reliable ICOs such as Havven, BunnyToken, BitCoen, Perkscoin, Dragon—CashBet is uniquely positioned to strengthen the evolving cryptocurrency iGaming space. Here are some highlights that set this crypto iGaming platform apart from the rest.
Bringing the power of blockchain to iGaming
- Blockchain technology has what it takes to completely disrupt the online casino sector.
- This radical technology, when implemented correctly across the iGaming landscape, promises to improve the payment processing capabilities, increase the access given to the players unlike conventional banking, and provide the best in terms of trust and transparency to players and casino.
- With its own ICO token, CashBet is a blockchain-enabled platform offering its players and operators the best features that’ll take the iGaming experience to the next level.
Lowering the overall gameplay costs
- Whether you’re playing with cryptocurrency or fiat, fees for all the small-sized transactions can cost a lot.
- In the near future, CashBet plans to implement CryptoGo—a proprietary implementation of different payment
- With this technology, you can use different off-chain transactions to streamline instant wagers and payouts. This will eliminate the need to make any deposits and use wallets.
- As a resuslt of this proprietary technology, the gas fees—used for executing Ethereum blockchain ( similar to WePower, DenCity, Cryptoneum, SERENITY, Tradove ) transactions—can be reduced as well.
Trust matters a lot
- Every single CashBet game is tested and licensed by well-reputed third parties.
- Also, this platform has a number of protocols in place to make sure that every operation is fair.
- Titles such as roulette, Blackjack, card games can independently challenge all the CashBet Coins that are wagered; also, there’s also a tool with which the players can analyze the game resolution source.
- This iGaming ecosystem is building alternative methods to create anonymous trust for all the slot games where a lot of mathematics and respective IP addresses are proprietary.
Accelerating the transactional speed
- CryptoGo will enable smoother, quicker payouts for the players which will shrink the withdrawal processing period from days to mere seconds.
- Only the finalized state will appear on the root blockchain.
- By comparing the histories and withdrawal amount, a player can immediately pay using CashBet Coin.
- So, all in all, the total time taken for a transaction to get processed is brought down.
CashBet token sale
CashBet Coin (CBC) gives the owners the immediate and ultimate utility in the partnered crypto casinos; the ownership of these tokens will even provide the owners a definite non-equity stake in the platform.
Here are a few other details about the ICO sale that CashBet has launched.
Other ICO details
- Ticker: CBC
- Token supply amount: 430 million (Once 430 million CashBet tokens are sold, then there’ll be no more offerings or sale).
- Price per token: Initially, the token will be priced at 0.0005357 ETH per token; however, the price is subject to change.
- 1 CBC = USD0.40
- Period: January 24, 2018 (5:00 PM GMT) to February 20, 2018 (5:00 PM GMT)
- Minimum purchase = 62,500 CBC
- 20% discount on the token’s initial price
- Crowd sale:
- Start date: March 20, 2018 (5:00 PM GMT)
- End date: April 27, 2018 (5:00 PM GMT)
- Token platform: ETH
- Protocol type: ERC20
- Currencies accepted: BTC, ETH, ETC, LTC, USD, and BCH
The team behind CashBet
In 2012, the platform was founded by Dr. Mike Reaves and Dr. George Weinberg. The team has a rich experience of more than two decades in developing online gaming systems. Together, Reaves and Weinberg have successfully founded three companies. They’ve built and executed sophisticated iGaming modules for casinos, tribal gaming organizations, and lotteries across Europe and the US.
With matchless player protection, reduced fees, membership bonuses, and high levels of transparency and trust, this platform is set to revamp the entire iGaming platform and crypto-casino worlds. This is why most investors are likely to take part in the portal’s ICO sale. However, as with any investment, we advise you to go through the project’s white paper before making the final investment decision.
- Mike Reaves(CEO & Co-founder) -
Mike has over 20 years of software development and IT experience,
- George Weinberg(CTO & Co-founder) - George has 20 years of software development experience in architecture and front end creation,
- Fred Hsu(Chairman) - As CTO and co-founder of Oversee, Fred grew the domain and marketing services company to $230M annual revenue in 8 years. In 2011,
- Daniel Edwards(VP of Finance) - Daniel has 10 years of experience in corporate development, operations and finance.
- Patrick Ross(VP of Product Development) - Patrick has 17 years of experience in software development and IT, with 12 years focused on online gambling.
- Tarun Gaur(VP of Engineering) -
In his leadership roles at AOL, Microsoft and Deloitte, Tarun has established and run teams, processes; managed product life cycles, development of point solutions and turnkey apps.
- 101.2018CASHBET COIN VIP
Launch CashBet Coin VIP Program.
- 204.2018CBC DEPOSIT & WAGER
Accept the first CashBet Coin deposit and wager via currency conversion.
Launch CryptoRGS, our crypto-friendly casino content aggregation platform. Prototype state channel-based payment mechanism.
Implement provably fair interface feature for games integrated into our platform.
Launch CryptoGo, our state channel-based pay-as-you-go platform.