AQwire (QEY) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Globalization is moving at an unprecedented pace. As a result, investors are finding new investment vehicles to improve their ROIs. Acquiring international real estate has become one of the most robust options for investors worldwide. The investments in real estate, especially the residential sector, have revolutionized by letting the investors earn substantial yields in the form of income generation and capital appreciation.
Although, many times, the investors who speculate in international real estate make bad decisions. The reason for such bad decision-making is that the investors usually don’t have a reliable channel through which to find validated projects, developers, and transactions. Likewise, developers across the globe need much better access to credible investors. The solution to this problem has been achieved by AQwire—a blockchain-powered platform that’s built to carry out real-estate transactions transparently. So, now, let’s find out what makes this crypto project truly special among other projects in the always-growing ICO list.
AQwire uses the might of the blockchain technology to process cross-border real-estate transactions. The platform is engineered to remove some of the roadblocks that are encountered while buying international real estate. When carrying out cross-border realty transactions, the barriers faced include, the presence of different levels of intermediaries, the need to discuss the project with different brokers, and other associated costs. Each of these barriers is successfully removed by this platform.
Also, this real-estate transaction network not only accelerates the overall acquiring process but also brings down the processing cost by a wide margin. Furthermore, the platform is designed to allow developers and brokers to list all their units on a number of listing sites without actually updating the sale status on all the sites.
AQwire is developed and completely owned by Qwikwire—a leading name in delivering developer- and property-centric solutions. This blockchain-backed multiple listings platform provides real-time inventory updates across different listing platforms worldwide. With that, the real-estate world can seamlessly prevent the instances of under-booking or double booking. All in all, if everything goes according to the project’s road map, this ecosystem will let brokers and property developers save millions of dollars that are otherwise spent on lost sales because of inventory miscount.
Like many ICO projects such as ODEM, BunnyToken, Shping, TV-TWO, Signals, AQwire has a defined aim to disrupt an existing sector and simplify businesses. This crypto ecosystem is engineered to fundamentally change the way the world of real estate works. Here are some of the top innovative highlights that set this project apart from the rest.
- Making transactions smart with smart contracts: Today, if foreign investors need to buy real estate abroad, they’ll have to go through a number of layers managed by centralized systems—brokers, property developers, banks, and other payment systems. Since so many layers have to be passed, centralization slows down the buying process and increases its costs. The solution to these centralized problems is smart contracts, which are part of the evolving and highly popular blockchain technology (similar to ODEM, Requitix, Shping, TV-TWO, Signals). By using smart contracts, the platform reduces or, in some cases, completely eliminates the need to have third-party vendors in executing a cross-border real-estate transaction. With smart contracts, the ecosystem uses a set of algorithms to validate both buyers and suppliers. Also, since the role of third parties is reduced or eliminated, the parties involved in the transaction may not have to submit unnecessary paperwork.
- Validating property developers and bringing them on board: A big challenge for every international property investor is validating the authenticity of the listed property and its developer. A way for validating the property developers is beneficial for them as well. These developers need to have access to a number of foreign buyers; for that reason, they should show their legitimacy. Once their legitimacy is proven, they’ll attract a lot of foreign buyers.
The team behind AQwire knows that the blockchain technology, if implemented correctly, can solve validation-related challenges. Because of that, this ecosystem has two-level validation. During this period, the first level will validate the credibility of the developers while the second level will ensure the authenticity of the listed units. So, put simply, everything is foolproof on this network; there’s simply no scope for error, at least on paper.
AQwire ICO sale
QEY, which is pronounced as “key,” is a utility token released to execute the transactions on the AQwire platform. This utility ICO token will be used for buying the coupons that’ll grant up to 30% markdown on any condo unit, hotel, or rental space worldwide. Besides, owing this native crypto token will provide access to exclusive services such as receiving real-estate market reports, getting live data trends, and waiving off the transaction fees.
In total, 180 million native tokens will be generated by the platform; among them, 90 million of them will be sold during the crowd sale and the pre-sale events. The rest of the 90 million tokens will be used for recompensing specialized talents, team and advisors, property developers, and network growth.
Other ICO details
- Token : QEY
- Pre–ICO sale period : From February 26, 2018, to March 26, 2018
- Crowd sale : March 26, 2018, to April 26, 2018
- Price : 1 QEY = USD 0.10
- Platform : Ethereum
- Accepted currency : ETH
- Country : Philippines
- Whitelist/KYC : Both
- Restricted areas : USA, China, Singapore, and South Korea
The team behind this crypto project has rich experience in the finance, technology, and blockchain domains. The company, Qwikwire, backing the platform has already funded 500 start-ups so it has the needed experience to deliver projects on time. The teammates are working collaboratively to develop the best blockchain-powered technology that’ll make international real-estate transactions seamless. As a result, this ecosystem will change the way many property developers and brokers work every day.
AQwire will most probably rise as a robust platform because it’ll disrupt the global real estate once and for all. This ecosystem is built to make sure that cross-border real-estate payments are processed without any hassles.
However, before investing, we’ll always advise you to go through the project’s whitepaper and make an informed decision.
- Ray Refundo(Chief Executive Officer) - California State University, San Jose – Finance/Economics, Cum Laude. Founder Moneytran in 2005, one of the first online money-transfer service in the market.
- Lorne Lantz(Crypto Advisor) - Lorne Lantz is a passionate blockchain entrepreneur and educator who has built multiple financial startups that have won awards with PayPal and Swift.
- Franklin Holz(Advisor / Board Member) - Franklin Holz - Partner at Accenture and SGV and prolific early stage angel investor, Frank has been one of the pioneers of the Philippine BPO industry.
- Joey Budka(Head of Enterprise Sales/Real Estate) Joey Budka is a seasoned real estate specialist with nearly 200M USD of commercial and residential property sold over the least 5 years.
- Carlo Cojuangco(Crypto Advisor) - Carlo is an early adopter of cryptocurrency and distributed ledger technology. He gives talks about the use-cases and future potential of blockchain for decentralization on his spare time.
- Alex Budka(Enterprise Sales/Real Estate) - Alex Budka has been working with his brother, Joey Budka, in expanding Qwikwire's international sales expansion to list more property developers for the AQwire platform.
- Artie Lopez(Co-Founder, Brainsparks) - #StartupCoachArtie - Startup Coach and Co-Founder of Brainsparks, the first and only founder-focused incubator in the Philippines that turns dreamers into founders.
- Scott Yu(Blockchain Developer) - California State University, San Jose – Corporate Finance/ Sbona Honors. Scott spent his early career in Corporate Finance working as an auditor for Deloitte.
- Rafael Padilla(Legal Advisor) - Rafael Padilla is a commercial attorney who focuses on financial technology, cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
- Paolo Samontanez(Chief Technology Officer) - University of the Philippines, Electrical Engineering, Cum Laude. While an ECE by degree and profession, Paolo is a self-learned programmer and was nominated one of the best programmers in the Philippines by Rice Bowl Awards.
- John Bailon(CEO, Satoshi Citadel Industries) - John Bailon - Founder and CEO of Satoshi Citadel Industries (SCI), one of the largest and most successful blockchain company in SE Asia.
- Earvin Ang(Chief Financial Officer) - University of Santo Thomas - Legal Management. Self-starter and entrepreneur since school days.
- Jacquiline Romorosa(Sr. Business Analyst) - Jacqui was a part of a remittance and microlending blockchain company in Thailand, Everex, handling the investors support for their recent ICO.
- Inno Maog(Chief Marketing Officer) - Angeles University Foundation - BS Nursing. Has six (6) years of experience working with PayPal BPO and well versed in anti-fraud and chargeback resolution process.
- 101.2016Billing and Invoicing Platform Launched
Qwikwire integrates with first two real estate developer clients, Century Properties and Active Group Inc. and begins to generate revenue for the company.
- 208.2016ACH/Echeck and SWIFT facilities Activated
These added facilities increased sales by 300%. New clients signed in and revenue from existing clients also increased two-fold.
- 304.2017Qwikwire Achieves Profitability
With new clients and an increase in sales volume with existing clients, Qwikwire rapidly achieves profitability in less than 18 months after the launch of its core invoicing product. A feat rarely achieved by tech startups.
- 405.2017Qwikwire wins IGNITE Competition
Qwikwire wins best startup of the year at IGNITE business pitch competition against 300 other promising startups. This opened up new doors to access venture capital and angel investors.
- 511.2018QWIKWIRE wins Asean Rice Bowl Startup Awards
In its first international competition, Qwikwire wins against some of the best tech startups in South East Asia. This event brought in more equity funding and clients into the platform.
- 604.2018AQWIRE Token Sale
While public pre-sale is already scheduled for May 15, the main token generation event will happen sometime in June. Exact date will be announce two weeks before the event.
- 706.2018MVP (minimum viable product) Beta Version Launch
While most token buyers would need to wait months before they can utilize the token, the AQWIRE token, QEY (pronounced as “key”), will be live and active on the platform immediately after distribution.
- 808.2018AQWIRE Post MVP Product Goes Live
Blockchain and Smart Contract powered real estate listing platform activates as MVP is upgraded. More property developers and brokers can now sign-up.
- 911.2018AQWIRE Expands to Thailand
AQWIRE is already in talks with several developers and broker associations in Bangkok, Thailand, to onboard their inventories onto the platform. Qwikwire will also activate its billing/invoicing system in Thailand at the same time with regional and local banking partners in the country.
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
Crowd Machine (CMCT)Read More
Crowd Machine seeks to promote decentralized apps more broadly along with its Ethereum blockchain technology.it will help users in a movement of supporting and powering applications in a decentralized fashion. This platform seeks to create “Crowd App Studio” as its fourth and final product of this project. It is developed to be the ecosystem that will take CMCT tokens as a mode of payment.