AIDA Service (AID) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Many experts around the world consider corruption to be one of the major problems faced by the ecommerce industry worldwide. Most businesses add 5% to their operational costs for corruption expenses.
Attention Interest Decision Action (AIDA) is a global peer-to-peer service platform without intermediaries. Smart contracts and blockchain technology are used by this platform to effectively eliminate the problem of corruption in the ecommerce industry faced by users, producers, and logistics professionals.
AIDA Service (AID) Analysis
What is AIDA Service all about?
Similar to other ICOs such as SkyChain, BunnyToken, Cryptoneum, Repux etc, AIDA Service is a decentralized automated service that is created on blockchain technology that will systematically unities all the participants of the construction industry and provides the opportunity of exchanging relevant information in a timely and fast manner.
The core development team behind this project has been able to offer affiliate networks with:
- A tool designed for logistics experts.
- A tool designed for warehouses.
- A tool for partners for carrying out earning on sales with the services.
How does AIDA work?
Companies can set up their ecommerce business on the online platform developed by the core development team associated with this project. All the services rendered by this platform will be completed automated. It will enable users and sellers to enjoy a service that will make them spend less in setting up the functions of their ecommerce business. The services on this platform will be easier to use by both sellers and users.
Services provided by AIDA Service
- Member area of customers.
- Multilingual and global marketplace.
- Production management system.
- Promotional tools for purchase funnel and affiliate network.
- Warehouse management system.
- Logistics management system.
What does AIDA Service aim to be?
This platform aims to create a global peer-to-peer service to ecommerce and simplify interactions between suppliers, customers, and logisticians. It will provide automated sale services in ecommerce sectors with intermediaries.
Targeted users of AIDA platform:
- Network partners.
Future prospects of this platform
Currently, this platform aims to solve the problems associated with ecommerce websites dealing with construction materials, but they are fully aware that similar problems exist in other business areas.
The developers of this project are considering entering other market after the process of testing and implementation of the platform. Furniture, equipment, computer hardware, food, etc., are some of the industries that this project aims to capture in the future.
Values and principles
- The core development team associated with this project aims to create the most usable and effective ways of interacting between the users, sellers and logistics professionals.
- The management of this platform seeks to keep high quality organizational level of events and projects.
- Digitalization and ecommerce development.
- Elimination of corruption and intermediaries between sellers, users, and logistics professionals.
- Generation of new orders for sellers.
- Systematically managing orders of the enterprise.
- Cost optimization.
- Timely notifications.
- Security for users and sellers.
- Planning capability and quality analytics.
What problems is AIDA Service trying to solve?
This platform will try to solve problems associated with the ecommerce business by providing the necessary tools.
- The platform will solve problems of tracking orders for users.
- The problems of document circulation for all participants are solved through electronic document circulation.
- Each user will have a personal account as a tool to plan and carry out its activities.
- The problem of corruption will be solved using smart contracts and blockchain technology
- This platform will not charge any subscription fee for the tools to the users of the platform.
How is AIDA Service different than other solutions?
Security and automation are two differences between AIDA Service and other companies providing similar services to their clients. This platform makes use of smart contracts and cutting-edge Ethereum blockchain technology to ensure security and automation of ecommerce businesses around the world.
Token price and token sale
Just like other popular ICO tokens such as Serenity, CoinMetro, Globitex and Lendo, this platform will also issue tokens for public sale during the ICO sale in order to collect funds for the future development of this project.
- ICO sale start date: February 28, 2018
- ICO sale end date: May 25, 2018
- Form of payment for token sale: USD, LTC, BCC, BTC, ETC.
- Price: 4 AID tokens can be purchased by paying USD1.
- Unlimited AID tokens can be purchased per person.
- 100USD and 500USD are the minimum and maximum transaction amount respectively for fiat currency during the ICO sale.
- 20USD is the minimum transaction amount for cryptocurrencies during the ICO sale.
How to participate in the AID token sale?
The process of participating in the ICO sale is simple just like the sale of other popular ICO tokens. Investors can visit AIDA site and register themselves with a valid email address in order to take part in the ICO sale.
- 10% bonus will be given to investors who purchase AID tokens during February 27, 2018 to March 25, 2018.
- 5% bonus will be given to investors who purchase tokens during March 26, 2018 to April 25, 2018.
- 1% of the total tokens will be allocated for bounty rewards.
- 3% of the total tokens will be allocated for partners.
- 20% of the total tokens will be allocated for the founders and team associated with this project.
- 76% of the total AID tokens will be issued for public sale during the ICO sale.
Usage of funds/budget allocation
- 35% of the funds will be used for the development of the new modules of automation and service development.
- 35% of the funds will be used for service promotion in different regions.
- 17% of the funds will be used for administrative expenses for the purpose of developing services in different regions.
- 8% of the funds will be used for for legal support costs.
- 5% of the funds will be used for hardware and technical equipment.
The team behind AIDA Service
The core members associated with this project are:
- Ualikhan Nyssanov, Managing Director.
- Denis Goncharenko, IT Director.
- Aizhan Biskembayeva, Commercial Director.
The main objective of this platform and its core development team is to provide its clients with an automated sales platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain technology. This platform will help clients to improve their ecommerce businesses without needing to hire services from any third party or intermediaries. The cutting-edge blockchain technology and advanced smart contracts are used for development of this secure, decentralized, and non-refundable project.
- Nyssanov Ualikhan(Chief Executive Officer) - Project Architect. Expert in marketing and sales. Entrepreneur since 2010, experience in sales ranges from 1 million dollars.
- Goncharenko Denis(IT Director, Blockchain expert) -
Co-founder. IT director. Expert in automation of business processes.
- Urmagambetov Samat(Co-founder) -
Has built more than 1.2 million square meters of residential and commercial real estate. The founder of the construction holding "Center Group".
- Kunsakov Arman(Executive Director) -
Experience: 15 years in sales, management and in project management. Achievements: management of sales of the plant for the production of PVC window and doors profiles.
- Kulikesheva Dinara(Web Designer) -
Experience: 2 years in the IT field. Achievements: work experience abroad (Latvia, Riga), two peaks above 3000 km., Economic and music education. Expertise: UI/UX design.
- Narimanova Тomiris(Web Developer) -
Experience: 2 years in IT. Expertise: FrontEnd, design.
- Orazmukhammet Alpamys(Blockchain&Smartcontract developer) -
Experience: 3 years in IT Achievements: The participant of the cryptoSpace conference, the implementation of the blockchain technology Expertise: On integrating IT technologies, Database protection and encryption, Oracle Database Administration.
- Mayanova Diana(BTL marketing and Public Realtionship) -
Experience: 3 years in the marketing and PR field. Achievments: project work with the First President Foundation, SNC magazine, International University of Information Technologies, Nur Otan Party and Public Fund "MALiS".
- 102.2014Constructive materials market research
(2014 - 2016)
- 211.2016Making a detailed statement of work
(2016 - 2017)
- 301.2018MVP service development
- 402.2018Pre ICO
(Feb - May)
- 603.2018Testing of alpha version
- 704.2018Beta-version. Introduction of suppliers, warehouses, logistics specialists
- 806.2018Mobile application development
- 907.2018Development of personal Blockchain within the project
- 1011.2018Complete launch of the product in CIS region
- 1112.2018SLA implementation at the smart contract level
- 1201.2019Implementation of internal currency – AIDACOIN – to accelerate the payment transactions
- 1303.2018Implementation of the AID tokens exchange for AIDA coin at the stock price
- 1404.2018Introduction of AIDA coin to the stock exchange
- 1505.2018Service adaptation to the markets of Europe and Eastern Asia
- 1608.2019Expanding the product line service to the other fileds
- 1710.2019Adaptation of the service to the markets of North and South America
Be the first one to know about new ICOs.
Submit your information here!
You might be interested in these similar ICOs
ARROUND (ARR)Read More
The ARROUND platform provides a new advertising environment, which is active and adaptive to each consumer. The advertiser gets an opportunity to establish a deeper personal connection with the target audience, increasing the number of leads and conversions. If the user allows, it will be possible to access them again in the future (subscription, advertiser group, etc.). Personal offers have a better conversion rate, and advertising on the ARROUND platform is much cheaper than on traditional media services due to the blockchain that eliminates the middle-man. When conducting BTL campaigns in the ARROUND system, advertisers are freed from the extra expenses related to logistics, production and the replacement of POS materials, including expenses Server Holders Users Brands & Advertisers Advertising & Creative Agencies Application Developers Device Developers Computing Power Software Hardware Content Advertising budgets Attention Tokenization 17 on promoters, instructors and supervisors. Reducing the number of people in the chain keeps costs lower and reduces human error.
Trivver (TRVR)Read More
Trivver Token (TRVR) is the currency of the Smart Object Economy – provided in the form of a bounty by Trivver to developers for creating Low Volume Generic Smart Objects (GSOs) for the Smart Object Catalog; and required as payment to Trivver by developers for the right to author High Volume GSOs. In return for authoring complex GSOs developers earn royalties whenever revenues are generated by that Smart Object – from a publisher using the GSO to build XR content or by an advertiser using the GSO to create a Branded Smart Object (BSO) for use in an ad campaign. Payments, rights and record of transactions, including authorship rights and developer royalty payments will be recorded and managed on the blockchain.
Verasity (VRA)Read More
Verasity utilizes a custom built online video platform which partners with Akamai, a leading global CDN network. Using a CDN guarantees high playback quality, with low buffering, on a global scale. It also enables all content to be securely hosted, stored and managed on Verasity servers. Reliable video delivery using a scaled and trusted network such as Akamai guarantees superior user playback experience which is critical for mass adoption.
Papyrus (PPR)Read More
Papyrus creates transparency for advertiser stakeholders. By tamper-proof storing of all smart contracts and event logs inside a blockchain and secured decentralized storage, it will be impossible to use corruption schemes within long intermediary chains of ad buying. In the Papyrus ecosystem, advertiser stakeholders will be able to verify directly how ad budgets are spent and to perform in-depth audits of third parties as needed.
YondoCoin (YON)Read More
Yondo users can exchange Gold and Platinum YondoCoin Rewards within the Yondo Platform for online gift cards. Our brand rewards program is planned to be released in 2018 in the US, Canada, and Australia, with anticipation to expand the program to additional countries in 2019 – 2020. The Yondo rewards program is forecasted to have over a hundred gift card brands including Amazon, Walmart, Target, eBay, GAP, Nike, Adidas, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Air Canada, Hotels.com, David Jones, Woolworths, Myer, Kmart, Starbucks, Whole Foods, The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sephora, GameStop, Bass Pro Shops, Xbox, Columbia Sportswear, Callaway Golf, Overstock.com, Old Navy, iTunes, and Google Play.
Shopiblock (SHB)Read More
Shopiblock will be the No.1 decentralized SaaS provider and ecosystem based on Blockchain. The ultimate goal is to make a platform that’s user-friendly and compatible with both desktop and mobile browsers. Shopiblock will be the No.1 decentralized SaaS provider and ecosystem based on Blockchain. The ultimate goal is to make a platform that’s user-friendly and compatible with both desktop and mobile browsers. We provide a platform that allows for the secure exchange of Merchant’s products with cryptocurrencies, low-cost cross-border payments and microtransactions: this will add liquidity to currently unused (and often discarded) shops not located in prime areas of town.